Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Dana Nessel: Tide Pods

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues in the State of Michigan. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Rate This

Re: Dana Nessel: Tide Pods

Post by Rate This » Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:06 pm

bmw wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 9:03 pm
Rate This wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 6:27 pm
R Bedell wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 6:00 pm
It is legal to listen to a Democrat, but it is BAD for you as a person.
Most people report that the virus is the worst they have ever had. Therefore the Republican line of thinking may be more hazardous. Just sayin’.
The H1N1 was by far the worst virus I've ever had. I don't seem to recall mask hysteria or economic shutdown for months.
It also wasn’t as bad as this one in terms of spread or severity of symptoms.

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue Oct 06, 2020 10:16 pm

Nessel said the same thing about sleeping with men.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

zzand

Post by zzand » Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:28 am

I spent 3 days in ICU thanks to H1N1

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Wed Oct 07, 2020 8:16 am

I believe I had H1N1 too. I got after a trip to NYC when it was hitting hard. I had the most severe chills in my life as well as other symptoms. I stayed in hotel for a day and then drove back home.

I hardly ever get sick but it took me out for a day or two.
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Oct 07, 2020 11:41 am

zzand wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:28 am
I spent 3 days in ICU thanks to H1N1
That’s rather terrible. But people experience complications of the flu all the time. No biggie.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Fri Oct 09, 2020 7:47 pm

I believe I had H1N1 too. I got after a trip to NYC when it was hitting hard. I had the most severe chills in my life as well as other symptoms. I stayed in hotel for a day and then drove back home.
I had the worst bought of influenza in my life about 10 or 11 years ago. I did not receive a flu shot that season (BIG mistake).

I suspect it was an H1N1 strain. I called in sick to work five consecutive days, and the first three of those days, it took a lot of energy just to speak -- and I sounded deathly ill! I started feeling really sick the prior weekend. I did not feel well enough to drive to the doctor until the subsequent Thursday. The prescription-strength Robitussin I received helped. I was feeling substantially better by Saturday. I never vomited during that bout with the flu, but if I pushed myself even a little too hard, I would've hurled easily. I basically laid on the sofa or in bed for six straight days. I did suffer several bouts of chills, incurred severe nausea/dizziness and endured pounding headaches.

I did still have an appetite, but most of that time, I was eating much lighter than normal.
Morgan Wallen is a piece of garbage.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Fri Oct 09, 2020 7:59 pm

Neither of those viruses H1N1 or Flu killed 230,000 in 7 months. A point BMW desperately wants you to ignore.
Mortality for COVID-19 appears higher than for influenza, especially seasonal influenza. While the true mortality of COVID-19 will take some time to fully understand, the data we have so far indicate that the crude mortality ratio (the number of reported deaths divided by the reported cases) is between 3-4%, the infection mortality rate (the number of reported deaths divided by the number of infections) will be lower. For seasonal influenza, mortality is usually well below 0.1%.
“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Fri Oct 09, 2020 8:10 pm

Talked to a client today who said it was the worst thing he's ever experienced. Could not walk from his bed to the john 15 feet away. Said it was 2 weeks of hell. Lives with his sister who had it too...and she had a slight loss of sense of taste, and a little cough.

Who the fuck knows what is up with this.
The censorship king from out of state.

zzand

Post by zzand » Sat Oct 10, 2020 6:38 am

"Who the fuck knows what is up with this.?"

That is the million dollar question. Talk to 10 medical types, get 7 different opinions.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic