Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 12 at 7:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

More Legible Version Of Fake Hate Crimes Often Blamed On Trump

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues in the State of Michigan. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Shuts Up

More Legible Version Of Fake Hate Crimes Often Blamed On Trump

Post by TC Shuts Up » Sun Oct 04, 2020 12:00 am

Many in Michigan over the years. Many in late 2016 were blamed on Trump, like so many of you do here. Many of you should know that in the vast majority of cases, you are being played.

https://dailycaller.com/2019/02/18/hoax ... imes-list/

Just curious. How many of you saw the retractions?

So maybe if you researched it, you would realize why many are skeptical when such so called hate crimes occur.

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

TC Shuts Up

Obviously, Many Of You Have Never Heard Of The Boy Who Cried Wolf

Post by TC Shuts Up » Sun Oct 04, 2020 1:21 am

This reminds me of all the fake hate crimes. IF and WHEN there is ever a REAL hate crime, people won't believe it.

Once there was a shepherd boy who had to look after a flock of sheep. One day, he felt bored and decided to play a trick on the villagers.

He shouted, “Help! Wolf! Wolf!"

The villagers heard his cries and rushed out of the village to help the shepherd boy. When they reached him, they asked, “Where is the wolf?"

The shepherd boy laughed loudly, “Ha, Ha, Ha! I fooled all of you. I was only playing a trick on you."

A few days later, the shepherd boy played this trick again.

Again he cried, “Help! Help! Wolf! Wolf!"

Again, the villagers rushed up the hill to help him and again they found that boy had tricked them. They were very angry with him for being so naughty.

Then, some time later, a wolf went into the field. The wolf attacked one sheep and then another and another. The shepherd boy ran towards the village shouting, “Help! Help! Wolf! Help! Somebody!"

The villagers heard his cries but they laughed because they thought it was another trick. The boy ran to the nearest villager and said, “A wolf is attacking the sheep. I lied before, but this time it is true!"

Finally, the villagers went to look. It was true. They could see the wolf running away and many dead sheep lying on the grass.
Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

Rate This

Re: More Legible Version Of Fake Hate Crimes Often Blamed On Trump

Post by Rate This » Sun Oct 04, 2020 9:14 am

R Bedell wrote:
Sun Oct 04, 2020 7:59 am
This does not surprise me. The Party of Hate is quite evident. Been going for a long time.

Oh look... it’s the currently building blue wave.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Re: More Legible Version Of Fake Hate Crimes Often Blamed On Trump

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:58 pm

Ask Mr. And Mrs. Hall of Warren(both veterans) where the hate came from when that POS Trump supporter shot up their house?
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic