Acceptable registrations in the queue through October 17 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Gary Pecker’s campaign in full panic-mode

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues in the State of Michigan. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
MasterB

Re: Gary Pecker’s campaign in full panic-mode

Post by MasterB » Sun Sep 20, 2020 12:39 am

I haven't seen many yard signs for Peters or James only seen one Biden yard sign a H*** Trump sign the rest are just local races.

Go Pistons, Let's Go Redwings.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:23 am

I saw 2 Peters campaign signs today in north Warren on Common east of Hoover. I also saw 2 Trump signs on Common west of Hoover by the same two crotchety idiots that had them up in 16.

Bi and proud!

I don't respond to trolls.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:27 am

MWmetalhead wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:20 pm
Thank you, MCRF. I have zero regrets relocating. However, I did have many enjoyable years in my old neighborhood.
Hopefully, this city intends to reset mayoral term limits back to 3 terms like it had been since the 90s. The Ghanam machine snuck through the 5 mayoral term BS in the general primary in 2016. Tell your former neighbors to vote yes.

Bi and proud!

I don't respond to trolls.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic