Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Fieger Legal Trouble?

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues in the State of Michigan. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Deleted User 14896

Re: Fieger Legal Trouble?

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Fri Aug 14, 2020 5:17 pm

km1125 wrote:
Fri Aug 14, 2020 11:37 am
If Fieger was really running his business from the Caribbean, you'd think Mike Morris would be having a field day with that in his ads.
Remember the ad Fieger had saying something about "I don't have my mom in my commercials"?
I would of liked for Morris to come back and say:
"Well, if you could get a haircut and not wear clothes that look like they came from Value Village, maybe your mom would be in your commercials".

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sat Aug 15, 2020 4:07 am

It's Morse not Morris.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Deleted User 14896

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:18 pm

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Sat Aug 15, 2020 4:07 am
It's Morse not Morris.
Thanks. Someone said Morris earlier in this thread and I thought then it didn't look right. I should of went with my intuition and checked first.

km1125

Post by km1125 » Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:51 pm

Sat Aug 15, 2020 4:07 am
It's Morse not Morris.
I fixed it. You can tell I don't pay too much attention when his commercials roll.

km1125

Post by km1125 » Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:52 pm

Mike Oxlong wrote:
Fri Aug 14, 2020 5:17 pm
km1125 wrote:
If Fieger was really running his business from the Caribbean, you'd think Mike Morris would be having a field day with that in his ads.
Remember the ad Fieger had saying something about "I don't have my mom in my commercials"?
"Well, if you could get a haircut and not wear clothes that look like they came from Value Village, maybe your mom would be in your commercials".
:rollin :rollin

MasterB

Post by MasterB » Sat Aug 15, 2020 11:49 pm

ftballfan wrote:
Fri Aug 14, 2020 9:19 am
MasterB wrote:
Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:27 am
Jeff Fieger is a slimy lawyer I never liked him I hope he has to pay up as karma has finally hit him.
I remember when he ran for governor and got absolutely destroyed. He only managed to win one county (Wayne)
John wouldn't even do a debate with Jeff since he knew he was going to win.

Go Pistons, Let's Go Redwings.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sun Aug 16, 2020 1:59 am

Hell, I would probably vote for John Engler vs. Fieger if they ran today. Other than gutting the mental health system, he wasn't half bad. A ton better than the Nerd.

The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

km1125

Post by km1125 » Sun Aug 16, 2020 9:35 am

Sun Aug 16, 2020 1:59 am
Hell, I would probably vote for John Engler vs. Fieger if they ran today. Other than gutting the mental health system, he wasn't half bad. A ton better than the Nerd.
That makes Engler two tons better than what we have now!!

Deleted User 15342

Post by Deleted User 15342 » Sun Aug 16, 2020 10:36 am

km1125 wrote:
Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:52 pm
Mike Oxlong wrote:
km1125 wrote:
Morse has that backpack program to give children backpacks for school. It’s a good thing for our children and a great idea. Now Morse should give a couple backpacks to Fieger so he can stash his Value Village clothes in them :rollin.

Ben Zonia

Post by Ben Zonia » Sun Aug 16, 2020 12:16 pm

Lucky615 wrote:
Sun Aug 16, 2020 10:36 am
km1125 wrote:
Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:52 pm
Mike Oxlong wrote:
km1125 wrote:
Morse has that backpack program to give children backpacks for school. It’s a good thing for our children and a great idea. Now Morse should give a couple backpacks to Fieger so he can stash his Value Village clothes in them :rollin.
What people objected to was the lawyer ad on the back pack:

MIKE MORSE
FINALLY-A LAWYER WHO
WON'T DRIVE YOU CRAZY!
CALL 855 MIKE WINS!

"I had a job for a while as an announcer at WWV but I finally quit, because I couldn't stand the hours."

-Author Unknown

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Mon Aug 24, 2020 5:16 pm

Both Fieger and Morse are scuzzy, but IMO Fieger is the worst of the two.

Professionally, Fieger seems to be more accomplished than Morse. Fieger does tort law and criminal defense (including some high profile cases) whereas Morse - at least based on his ads - is mostly an ambulance chaser.

Paul Woods reminds me a bit of the Swedish Chef from the Muppets when he speaks!

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Mon Aug 24, 2020 7:21 pm

MWmetalhead wrote:
Mon Aug 24, 2020 5:16 pm

Professionally, Fieger seems to be more accomplished than Morse. Fieger does tort law and criminal defense (including some high profile cases) whereas Morse - at least based on his ads - is mostly an ambulance chaser.
Literally! LOL. Mrs Morse: Michael!

Audacity sucks.

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Mon Aug 24, 2020 9:40 pm

Mon Aug 24, 2020 7:21 pm
MWmetalhead wrote:
Mon Aug 24, 2020 5:16 pm

Literally! LOL. Mrs Morse: Michael!
Morse is on the Chris Hansen youtube show from time to time. Hansen has become a total lolcow in the past decade. The guy is an embarrassment. Chasing down pedos is the most boring example of punching down there is.

As an aside, there is this dopey kid from Grand Rapids who chases pedos, too. Everyone hates pedos, I do too, but it gets obnoxious watching some kid play billy badass because he nailed some asshole trying to hook up with a kid and flexing about it.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic