Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Whitler breaks her own social distancing guidelines

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues in the State of Michigan. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
Matt

Re: Whitler breaks her own social distancing guidelines

Post by Matt » Fri Jun 05, 2020 11:12 am

She's on again with the social distancing bullshit.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Mr.Transistor

Post by Mr.Transistor » Sat Jun 06, 2020 11:21 pm

I guess the Pandemic is officially over!! Bunch of BS, kids graduation canceled, funerals set to limits at 10 and less. Yet the Queen apparently can and will do what she wants. I know we are all peasants to the Queen who can do what she wants. I know she scolded the MI protestors and even threatened with a longer lockdown but hey she is the Queen!! I'm sure she'll get questioned by some hard hitting MI reporters on these conflicting rules she laid out for her subjects at her next presser!

Matt

Post by Matt » Sun Jun 07, 2020 11:58 am

If Whitmer resigned, a black man would be governor. She hasn't resigned, so using lefty logic, she's standing in the way of black progress.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:06 am

lovinlife101 wrote:
Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:21 am
Mr.Transistor wrote:
Sat Jun 06, 2020 11:21 pm
I guess the Pandemic is officially over!! Bunch of BS, kids graduation canceled, funerals set to limits at 10 and less. Yet the Queen apparently can and will do what she wants. I know we are all peasants to the Queen who can do what she wants. I know she scolded the MI protestors and even threatened with a longer lockdown but hey she is the Queen!! I'm sure she'll get questioned by some hard hitting MI reporters on these conflicting rules she laid out for her subjects at her next presser!
Guess you can give the BLM movement credit. It literally stopped the pandemic scare, social distancing, and the theater politicians were going through.

Whitler spit in all your faces. Every funeral you couldn’t go to. Every graduate without a ceremony. Every loved one born that you couldn’t visit. Didn’t matter to Whitler. She violated her own order to march with a bunch of black guys. She said it was more important than “staying home and staying safe.” Guess a bunch of black guys are more important than whatever is going on in your life or what you believe is important.
She said it was ok because a protest is "first amendment".
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:42 am

audiophile wrote:
Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:06 am

She said it was ok because a protest is "first amendment".
Well then, I think later today, I'm going to hold a protest at my barber.
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:25 am

Didn't fit her agenda.
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:59 am

audiophile wrote:
Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:25 am
Didn't fit her agenda.
And if I remember correctly, she also cautioned that those protests at the Capital, with lack of proper social distancing, could lead to a second wave.
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

km1125

Post by km1125 » Mon Jun 08, 2020 2:43 pm

Bryce wrote:
Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:59 am
audiophile wrote:
Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:25 am
Didn't fit her agenda.
And if I remember correctly, she also cautioned that those protests at the Capital, with lack of proper social distancing, could lead to a second wave.
She also said that just those folks driving there and back and using gas stations and drive-thru restaurants were going to contribute to the spread. How many folks are driving around to the various protests??

MasterB

Post by MasterB » Tue Jun 09, 2020 11:28 pm

I don't think there were a lot of protesters that protested the stay at home order got COVID or very few did. Like most politicians, they only agree with a protest if it supports the cause they believe in.
Go Pistons, Let's Go Redwings.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Wed Jun 10, 2020 6:34 am

I heard third hand that one person from Romeo area did get from protests.

ftballfan

Post by ftballfan » Wed Jun 10, 2020 9:20 am

Yesterday I saw a "Heil Whitler" sign in Bellevue

Mr.Transistor

Post by Mr.Transistor » Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:49 pm

Just a big flippin phony is all she is. I guess we won't all need mail in ballots and could vote in person. Since past precedent by our Queen has proven you can pretty much do whatever you want as long as you believe in a cause the Corona will pass you by.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic