Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Whitmer says abortion is life-sustaining

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues in the State of Michigan. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Re: Whitmer says abortion is life-sustaining

Post by MWmetalhead » Sat Apr 18, 2020 8:07 pm

I am not convinced Gretchen Whitmer is a bad person; she's just an idiot.

Morgan Wallen is a piece of garbage.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sat Apr 18, 2020 8:10 pm

Matt wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 7:07 pm
The goal of an abortion is to end life. If you're more comfortable with potential life, I can reasonably make that concession for argument's sake, but it is objectively wrong to call all abortion life-sustaining.
It's Not Life to those of us non-sheep. And don't try to suggest that you are Christian.

And again, if your faith doesn't allow for abortions, don't get one. The State is fine with it.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Matt

Post by Matt » Sat Apr 18, 2020 8:38 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 8:10 pm
Matt wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 7:07 pm
The goal of an abortion is to end life. If you're more comfortable with potential life, I can reasonably make that concession for argument's sake, but it is objectively wrong to call all abortion life-sustaining.
It's Not Life to those of us non-sheep. And don't try to suggest that you are Christian.

And again, if your faith doesn't allow for abortions, don't get one. The State is fine with it.
Do you ever fucking read what you are responding or do you just rev up the Ad Hominem Attack 3000 and spew a bullshit attack? If you can't acknowledge that once conception takes place that a POTENTIAL life exists, you are beyond reason.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Matt

Post by Matt » Sat Apr 18, 2020 8:39 pm

MWmetalhead wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 8:07 pm
A very PETTY idiot at that.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sat Apr 18, 2020 8:53 pm

FOR TCT:

Science is clear, and scripture is clear:

https://www.openbible.info/topics/god_k ... _were_born

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sat Apr 18, 2020 9:13 pm

audiophile wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 8:53 pm
FOR TCT:

What. Is. The. LAW?

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Matt

Post by Matt » Sat Apr 18, 2020 9:53 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 9:13 pm
audiophile wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 8:53 pm
FOR TCT:

What. Is. The. LAW?

Abortion. Is. NOT. Life-sustaining.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sat Apr 18, 2020 9:56 pm

Matt wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 8:39 pm
MWmetalhead wrote:
She lives for subterfuge, she is a second-generation lawyer.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sun Apr 19, 2020 12:58 pm

audiophile wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 9:56 pm
Matt wrote:
Sat Apr 18, 2020 8:39 pm
MWmetalhead wrote:
She lives for subterfuge, she is a second-generation lawyer.
too bad she wasn't homeschooled or went to some backwards University like Lee Chatfield did. I never understood the whole argument that ignorance it's a good thing.

― Noam Chomsky

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sun Apr 19, 2020 1:30 pm

If she was homeschooled she probably would have had a lot more common sense. Fieger is more logical the Whitmer: "trust me, I'm lawyer - I know it's a line that gets a laugh..." :lol

Our sheriff just came out and basically we are using common sense and that he felt some of the EO was unconstitutional. And no, we won't be pulling you over unless you are driving dangerously.
Last edited by audiophile on Sun Apr 19, 2020 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sun Apr 19, 2020 1:40 pm

audiophile wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 1:30 pm
If she was homeschooled she probably would have had a lot more common sense.

Our sheriff just came out and basically we are using common sense and that he felt some of the EO was unconstitutional. And no, we won't be pulling you over unless you are driving dangerously.
And been a lot more sheltered and unable to properly interact and integrate into mainstream society. A lot of homeschooled kids come out badly damaged.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sun Apr 19, 2020 1:42 pm

That can happen, but they know how to relate to adults better - much less juvenile.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sun Apr 19, 2020 2:02 pm

audiophile wrote:
Sun Apr 19, 2020 1:42 pm
That can happen, but they know how to relate to adults better - much less juvenile.
And that’s fine... but that doesn’t help a whit trying to form friendships with people that’ll be around for a long time... you know... their own age. They go to college and they just are lost...

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sun Apr 19, 2020 4:21 pm

I don't know, some that I know personally are the college president's administrative assistant and professors at a very young age.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:44 pm

Here's why we have this collection of militant Anti-Abortion types. The Kristian economy. These Psuedo-Faith media companies are exploiting women for their own financial gain. They want you angry with the propaganda, but don't forget to feed the kitty..
A Louisiana pastor who defied state orders and repeatedly held large church services during the coronavirus pandemic is now asking congregants to donate their stimulus checks to the church.

Pastor Tony Spell launched what he called the #PastorSpellStimulusChallenge, asking Americans to donate their government stimulus checks to evangelists, missionaries and music ministers who he said have not received offerings in over a month. He said he, his wife and his son have all donated their checks, and added that those without a church can donate through his website.
Fight the "Prosperity" faith fight you sheep.

― Noam Chomsky

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic