Registrations in the queue through May 14 at 7:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Driving A Wedge

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues in the State of Michigan. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
User avatar
Bryce
Posts: 2553
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:04 pm

Driving A Wedge

Post by Bryce » Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:31 am

Shame on you Dana Nessel.

Image

Race baiting reaches the AG office. Kind of tee's me off that it's par for the course from Democrats.


"‘President Obama is the greatest hoax ever perpetrated on the American people.’ --Clint Eastwood"

Rate This
Posts: 2280
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:17 am

Re: Driving A Wedge

Post by Rate This » Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:55 am

Bryce wrote:
Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:31 am
Shame on you Dana Nessel.

Image

Race baiting reaches the AG office. Kind of tee's me off that it's par for the course from Democrats.
Does she have fore more years?



Matt
Posts: 1594
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 12:18 pm
Location: Ann Arbor

Re: Driving A Wedge

Post by Matt » Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:14 pm

She's out of bounds on this one. Most should be ready to call for a mulligan on her election.



Rate This
Posts: 2280
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:17 am

Re: Driving A Wedge

Post by Rate This » Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:21 pm

Matt wrote:
Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:14 pm
She's out of bounds on this one. Most should be ready to call for a mulligan on her election.
They probably won’t remember this by then.



User avatar
TC Talks
Posts: 2559
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005 2:41 am

Re: Driving A Wedge

Post by TC Talks » Wed Apr 08, 2020 6:40 pm

Matt wrote:
Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:14 pm
She's out of bounds on this one. Most should be ready to call for a mulligan on her election.
She doesn't really give a shit about your kind... White flight suburban racist...


© 2020 TC Talks Global Inc. Assembled in U.S.A. By reading this content you accept our terms of use and waive all rights.

Matt
Posts: 1594
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 12:18 pm
Location: Ann Arbor

Re: Driving A Wedge

Post by Matt » Wed Apr 08, 2020 7:15 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Wed Apr 08, 2020 6:40 pm
Matt wrote:
Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:14 pm
She's out of bounds on this one. Most should be ready to call for a mulligan on her election.
She doesn't really give a shit about your kind... White flight suburban racist...
You know what? Fuck you. You are a fucking disgraceful piece of shit. You are also too fucking stupid to understand that I was going along with golf terms.



lovinlife101
Posts: 4112
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:53 am

Re: Driving A Wedge

Post by lovinlife101 » Wed Apr 08, 2020 7:23 pm

She’s a traitor to her white, privileged race.

Btw, she always carries an extra pair of pants just in case she gets a hole in one!

Dang carpet muncher.



User avatar
Bryce
Posts: 2553
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:04 pm

Re: Driving A Wedge

Post by Bryce » Wed Apr 08, 2020 7:58 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Wed Apr 08, 2020 7:23 pm


Dang carpet muncher.
I heard her girlfriend has hardwood floors.


"‘President Obama is the greatest hoax ever perpetrated on the American people.’ --Clint Eastwood"

lovinlife101
Posts: 4112
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:53 am

Re: Driving A Wedge

Post by lovinlife101 » Wed Apr 08, 2020 8:36 pm

Bryce wrote:
Wed Apr 08, 2020 7:58 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:
Wed Apr 08, 2020 7:23 pm


Dang carpet muncher.
I heard her girlfriend has hardwood floors.
They should get pulled over more. Even in residential districts, they’re doing 69.



User avatar
MWmetalhead
Site Admin
Posts: 3681
Joined: Sun Oct 31, 2004 11:23 am

Re: Driving A Wedge

Post by MWmetalhead » Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:24 pm

Tom Leonard should be our AG right now.


Caroline Beasley is ruining WRIF. What a bitch!!!

Rate This
Posts: 2280
Joined: Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:17 am

Re: Driving A Wedge

Post by Rate This » Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:40 pm

MWmetalhead wrote:
Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:24 pm
Tom Leonard should be our AG right now.
Last I checked he lost by 3...



Mr.Transistor
Posts: 440
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:43 am

Re: Driving A Wedge

Post by Mr.Transistor » Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:12 pm

The shameful thing is there was a "white" health care worker that died from Henry Ford and a Wayne County sheriff that died that was a "white folk" as well. Apparently she's telling those families she could give two shits about their loss because they don't fit her political pandering. It has already been forgotten about, did not make a blip on anyone's radar. She came along with that ass kicking the GOP took in 2018 and I don't see that thumping changing in November.



lovinlife101
Posts: 4112
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:53 am

Re: Driving A Wedge

Post by lovinlife101 » Thu Apr 09, 2020 7:22 am

Bryce wrote:
Wed Apr 08, 2020 7:58 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:
Wed Apr 08, 2020 7:23 pm


Dang carpet muncher.
I heard her girlfriend has hardwood floors.
Waxed?



User avatar
TC Talks
Posts: 2559
Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2005 2:41 am

Re: Driving A Wedge

Post by TC Talks » Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:45 am

Matt wrote:
Wed Apr 08, 2020 7:15 pm
TC Talks wrote:
Wed Apr 08, 2020 6:40 pm
Matt wrote:
Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:14 pm
She's out of bounds on this one. Most should be ready to call for a mulligan on her election.
She doesn't really give a shit about your kind... White flight suburban racist...
You know what? Fuck you. You are a fucking disgraceful piece of shit. You are also too fucking stupid to understand that I was going along with golf terms.
Just being honest, didn't mean to get you angry.


© 2020 TC Talks Global Inc. Assembled in U.S.A. By reading this content you accept our terms of use and waive all rights.

Matt
Posts: 1594
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2004 12:18 pm
Location: Ann Arbor

Re: Driving A Wedge

Post by Matt » Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:33 am

TC Talks wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:45 am
Matt wrote:
Wed Apr 08, 2020 7:15 pm
TC Talks wrote:
Wed Apr 08, 2020 6:40 pm
Matt wrote:
Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:14 pm
She's out of bounds on this one. Most should be ready to call for a mulligan on her election.
She doesn't really give a shit about your kind... White flight suburban racist...
You know what? Fuck you. You are a fucking disgraceful piece of shit. You are also too fucking stupid to understand that I was going along with golf terms.
Just being honest, didn't mean to get you angry.
No, you weren't. You were intentionally being an asshole. You don't have the right to call anyone racist because they have a different ideology than you. Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit.



Post Reply Previous topicNext topic