Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Suing government’s overreach

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues in the State of Michigan. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
audiophile

Re: Suing government’s overreach

Post by audiophile » Mon Mar 16, 2020 12:23 pm

A week or less MIGHT BE reasonable. Beyond that sue.
Last edited by audiophile on Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Deleted User 24

Post by Deleted User 24 » Tue Mar 17, 2020 8:07 am

audiophile wrote:
Mon Mar 16, 2020 12:23 pm
I would a week or less MIGHT BE reasonable. Beyond that sue.
Did you get your law degree from the same institution that gave you your MD degree?

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Tue Mar 17, 2020 9:37 am

I have already spoken with my attorney, have you? This had do with closings of certain constitutionally protected activities via EO.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Deleted User 4520

Post by Deleted User 4520 » Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:26 am

I want to protect myself. It's hard to protect myself when I am scheduled to work during this pandemic. I can't just NOT work. I feel like I am being put at risk at the store and I don't feel safe, especially when everything else is shutting down. As I said in another thread, we aren't allowed to wear masks or gloves because they don't wanna frighten customers. I'm really caught between a rock and a hard spot here.
lovinlife101 wrote:
Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:32 am
It’s up to you to stay healthy.

It’s up to you to protect yourself.

Nowhere in the constitution does it allow any government to shut down your private business, church, synagogue, or strip joint.

What about cops? Are they practicing “social distancing”? Nope!

And neither am I!!!

I hope I get arrested for it, then I’ll sue the pants off anyone involved!

My lawyer will take the case pro boner!

Deleted User 24

Post by Deleted User 24 » Tue Mar 17, 2020 11:04 am

audiophile wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 9:37 am
I have already spoken with my attorney, have you? This had do with closings of certain constitutionally protected activities via EO.
Whatever. You still are nothing more than the north side of a southbound horse.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic