Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

LGBTQIA+ lawsuit

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues in the State of Michigan. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
audiophile

Re: LGBTQIA+ lawsuit

Post by audiophile » Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:25 pm

In other words, special treatment?

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

hanson

Post by hanson » Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:59 am

lovinlife101 wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:21 pm
Get ready for more of these.

https://www.freep.com/story/news/educat ... 747407002/

People of this persuasion will use the courts to get their jobs back because they suck personally as well as professionally.

They want equal treatment until they are treated like everyone else.
Your activities here only demonstrate expectations of special treatment.

Graham Wellington

Post by Graham Wellington » Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:47 pm

Now, this is a typical bull dyke: short hair, glasses, the Drew Carey look. She/he checks all the boxes there, but isn’t a butch supposed to be tough? I can see where a fairy would be overly sensitive of someone who avoids eye contact, interrupts, and provides abrupt responses, but dykes are supposed to be better than that!
Maybe they is a hipster dyke, dressing and acting like a dyke to be ironic. Kind of like the douches who dress up like lumberjacks or gentlemen.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:29 pm

Oh no! Avoided eye contact?! Interruptions! Abrupt responses? HOW DEH YOU!!!
LOL!

It's sort of like:

Q: What grounds do you have to file this case?
A: Grounds?!?! Er, I got Coffee Grounds!

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

MisterT

Post by MisterT » Wed Feb 19, 2020 3:07 pm

I feel so bad for lovin. Every single one of his posts are to denigrate people who he is afraid of. Is he afraid of himself? Projection 101. Get a life SKIPPY. No one ever agrees with you lol. You waste so much time here pandering to whom exactly? Obsessing over LGBT people just leads people to wonder why you only focus on one topic. It is really your problem, not theirs. Sorry you struggle with this so much.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Fri Feb 21, 2020 7:46 am

As far as I'm concerned a tranny man is man that fixes automotive transmissions.

XYL is morse code short hand for a woman. Shouldn't it be XXL? :blink

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Fri Apr 17, 2020 10:05 am

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic