Acceptable registrations in the queue through June 29 at 5:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

"Michigan becomes the nation’s largest pot market."

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues in the State of Michigan. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Talks

Re: "Michigan becomes the nation’s largest pot market."

Post by TC Talks » Sat Jul 06, 2024 8:05 am

I'm glad to see so many Conservatives calling for regulation.

“Blessed are those who are righteous in his name.”
― Matt

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Ben Zonia

Post by Ben Zonia » Sat Jul 06, 2024 11:03 am

TC Talks wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2024 8:05 am
I'm glad to see so many Conservatives calling for regulation.
THC Talks. :rollin
"I had a job for a while as an announcer at WWV but I finally quit, because I couldn't stand the hours."

-Author Unknown

Ben Zonia

Post by Ben Zonia » Sat Jul 06, 2024 12:13 pm

Rate This wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2024 12:29 pm
Ben Zonia wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2024 12:05 pm
TC Talks wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2024 10:40 am
Toke it up man... A stoned citizenry is a compliant citizenry.
So in other words, the freedom to smoke marijuana leads to loss of all other freedoms.

No wonder that in China it's illegal with severe penalties including the death penalty. I wonder how many IQ points you lose with the new much more potent THC marijuana. Probably a lot more than the 8 points from the study a ways back. You have to respect China for keeping it illegal.

According to a one world government advocate, "freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose".
You understand that by the logic you just posted China should WANT its people to smoke it since they are all about control right?
They don't need marijuana to keep their people under control. They have TANKS. And they've been known to use them on dissenters.
"I had a job for a while as an announcer at WWV but I finally quit, because I couldn't stand the hours."

-Author Unknown

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sat Jul 06, 2024 12:19 pm

Ben Zonia wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2024 12:13 pm
Rate This wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2024 12:29 pm
Ben Zonia wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2024 12:05 pm
TC Talks wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2024 10:40 am
Toke it up man... A stoned citizenry is a compliant citizenry.
So in other words, the freedom to smoke marijuana leads to loss of all other freedoms.

No wonder that in China it's illegal with severe penalties including the death penalty. I wonder how many IQ points you lose with the new much more potent THC marijuana. Probably a lot more than the 8 points from the study a ways back. You have to respect China for keeping it illegal.

According to a one world government advocate, "freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose".
You understand that by the logic you just posted China should WANT its people to smoke it since they are all about control right?
They don't need marijuana to keep their people under control. They have TANKS. And they've been known to use them on dissenters.
So China keeps marijuana illegal to make sure its people keep their freedoms? That’s exactly what you wrote.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Tue Jul 09, 2024 8:17 am

China keeps it illegal because they want a working public.
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

TC doesn't Talk

Post by TC doesn't Talk » Thu Jul 11, 2024 3:14 pm

:smokin= |I |I |I

Ben Zonia

Post by Ben Zonia » Thu Jul 11, 2024 9:53 pm

The THC percentage in marijuana is 16 times as much as in the 1970s. Wonder how many IQ points you lose from regular use of the new stuff? This is not your parents' and grandparents' marijuana they smoked at the Hash Bash, and whose smoke permeated the U of M dormitories then. Studies done on medicinal marijuana use years back are thus way outdated. And almost all newer prescription pharmaceuticals are increasingly better than marijuana There may be patient exceptions but they are rare.

https://www.newscientist.com/article/23 ... s%20a%20cl areear,has%20increased%20more%20than%20tenfold.

-Author Unknown

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic