Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Mass murder's mom thanks Trump

Debate and discussion of current events and political issues in the State of Michigan. Be forewarned -- this forum is NOT for the intellectually weak or those of you with thin skins. Don't come crying to me if you become the subject of ridicule. **Board Administrator reserves the right to revoke posting privileges based on my sole discretion**
TC Talks

Mass murder's mom thanks Trump

Post by TC Talks » Thu Dec 02, 2021 9:10 am

For some reason I missed this detail in the post about the kid in Oxford who killed everyone he could find.

It turns out dad bought him the gun, mom was having a Love fest with Donald Trump and this was an inevitability.

This is just glistening with gun owner responsibility...
The mother of Michigan school shooting suspect Ethan Crumbley — 43-year-old Jennifer Crumbley — penned an open letter to then-president-elect Donald Trump in 2016, thanking him for "allowing my right to bear arms."

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

km1125

Re: Mass murder's mom thanks Trump

Post by km1125 » Thu Dec 02, 2021 9:38 am

"Never let a good crisis go to waste", huh

bmw

Post by bmw » Thu Dec 02, 2021 9:42 am

...or an opportunity to tie something bad to Trump.

Apparently Trump Derangement Syndrome is a long-haul condition and seemingly no known cure.

craig11152

Post by craig11152 » Thu Dec 02, 2021 9:58 am

TC Talks wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 9:10 am
For some reason I missed this detail in the post about the kid in Oxford who killed everyone he could find.

It turns out dad bought him the gun, mom was having a Love fest with Donald Trump and this was an inevitability.

The mother of Michigan school shooting suspect Ethan Crumbley — 43-year-old Jennifer Crumbley — penned an open letter to then-president-elect Donald Trump in 2016, thanking him for "allowing my right to bear arms."
You really need to source that quote.

I no longer directly engage trolls

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu Dec 02, 2021 10:42 am

craig11152 wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 9:58 am
TC Talks wrote:

Why would he start properly sourcing now?

This thread is embarrassing.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu Dec 02, 2021 12:44 pm

craig11152 wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 9:58 am
TC Talks wrote:

Let's hope mom and dad follow the kid to prison.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/ethan-cru ... ss-shooter

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu Dec 02, 2021 12:45 pm

bmw wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 9:42 am
...or an opportunity to tie something bad to Trump.

Apparently Trump Derangement Syndrome is a long-haul condition and seemingly no known cure.
If it was a scientifically proven illness, you'd be the first to deny it...

― Noam Chomsky

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sun Dec 05, 2021 7:16 pm

Fuck all of the cowardly Crumbleys. By the way, their address has been made public if anyone wants to send them gifts, but I doubt they will receive them for a long long time. Enjoy jail, pricks.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic