Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Howard Stern Is ‘Dumbfounded’ Over Kid Rock & Travis Tritt’s Transphobia

Miss the posts from your favorite flame artist or troll who added little to no value to the Buzzboard? Read 'em here!
keto

Re: Howard Stern Is ‘Dumbfounded’ Over Kid Rock & Travis Tritt’s Transphobia

Post by keto » Mon Apr 10, 2023 3:56 pm

Taco wrote:
Mon Apr 10, 2023 3:35 pm
"I thought there must be a piece of this story that I'm missing," the radio host said, following the conservative duo's response to Anheuser-Busch's gift to Dylan Mulvaney.

https://www.billboard.com/music/music-n ... 235300460/

I'm not a fan of Howard Stern but he makes a lot of sense here. If this stuff bothers people so much what does it say about that person? There are so many worthwhile causes and issues out there and this is what they are choosing to rag on??
So if you disagree with someone, the person that disagrees hates the other person and is afraid (phobic) of them. Gotcha.

Lots of pro-life-phobic people out there, along with heterosexual-phobic, traditional marriage-phobic, science and facts-phobic, and reality-phobic.

keto

Post by keto » Mon Apr 10, 2023 8:02 pm

FakeAndyStuart wrote:
Mon Apr 10, 2023 5:16 pm
keto wrote:
Mon Apr 10, 2023 3:56 pm
Taco wrote:
Mon Apr 10, 2023 3:35 pm
"I thought there must be a piece of this story that I'm missing," the radio host said, following the conservative duo's response to Anheuser-Busch's gift to Dylan Mulvaney.

https://www.billboard.com/music/music-n ... 235300460/

I'm not a fan of Howard Stern but he makes a lot of sense here. If this stuff bothers people so much what does it say about that person? There are so many worthwhile causes and issues out there and this is what they are choosing to rag on??
So if you disagree with someone, the person that disagrees hates the other person and is afraid (phobic) of them. Gotcha.

Lots of pro-life-phobic people out there, along with heterosexual-phobic, traditional marriage-phobic, science and facts-phobic, and reality-phobic.
So I just read the entire article, plus the OG post, without seeing the word "phobic" or "hate" so I really don't understand your point.
Kid Rock can shoot up any sort of beer cans or other products that he chooses. Travis Tritt can wail against any brand he wants to wail against. But I'll bet you that if that brand came up with a big money proposal to back one of their tours, we'd see a pretty quick turnaround. I'm also wondering if they have bothered to check the alternative brands.. Such as Miller Lite..

Miller Lite aims to create safer, more accepting spaces at bars for members of the LGBTQ+ community because we believe that everyone should be able to be their true self.

In partnership with Equality Federation, we launched the ‘Open & Proud’ program in June 2021, to help make the 55,000 bars that serve Miller Lite become more inclusive to the LGBTQ+ community through local town halls, training guide development and implementation, plus continued support to our friends at Equality Federation and their important advocacy work. To date, Miller Lite has contributed $450,000 to Equality Federation to cultivate change.
And isn't Miller owned by Coors now? Oh my, what's Kid Rock gonna do now?
“Transphobic” and “transphobia” are literally in the title and the first caption of the article. Look again.

keto

Post by keto » Tue Apr 11, 2023 10:48 am

I purchase products and services, also listen to music, based on quality and have never cared one rat's behind about the company/owner/musician's stance on any issue.

keto

Post by keto » Tue Apr 11, 2023 7:27 pm

I support women. Real women. Actual women. Scientifically and biological women.

https://nypost.com/2023/04/08/riley-gai ... vists/amp/

I do not support violence against real women.

keto

Post by keto » Tue Apr 11, 2023 8:14 pm

I support a female’s right to not be murdered.

Both female mother and female child can be supported without murder having to be an option.

keto

Post by keto » Wed Apr 12, 2023 10:44 am

A hypocrite is a person who says they're one thing when they are not. Example: transsexual.

keto

Post by keto » Wed Apr 12, 2023 12:09 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Wed Apr 12, 2023 11:08 am
keto wrote:
Wed Apr 12, 2023 10:44 am
A hypocrite is a person who says they're one thing when they are not. Example: transsexual.
You said "I support women". You don't.
I support ALL women, born and unborn. You don’t. You can’t even define one.

keto

Post by keto » Wed Apr 12, 2023 6:20 pm

Taco wrote:
Wed Apr 12, 2023 3:28 pm
Wouldn't it be better to support ALL people born and unborn instead of singling out just one group, women?

It's like Black Lives Matter, shouldn't ALL lives matter?
Because the left wants to be inconsistent about certain groups.

“Women,” but not unborn females.

They want to “Stop Asian hate,” but refuse to support “Stop Jewish hate.”

And, they don’t even know what women are, but support them anyway. Whatever they are.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic