Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

“Don’t Say Gay”

Miss the posts from your favorite flame artist or troll who added little to no value to the Buzzboard? Read 'em here!
janessa

Re: “Don’t Say Gay”

Post by janessa » Tue Feb 22, 2022 4:47 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Tue Feb 22, 2022 12:40 pm
bmw wrote:
Tue Feb 22, 2022 8:15 am
TC Talks wrote:
Tue Feb 22, 2022 5:44 am
...once we pushed the religious zealots off the committee...
Your bigotry shines through once again.

I appreciate that at least you're being open and honest about your hate as opposed to many on the left who try to hide it.
Nope, I am about separation of church and state. I'm not a Catholic and I don't want the Catholic dogma in my sex ed classes. They have schools where they can attend and teach abstinence.

And just because I think it would add to the conversation, I also enjoy it when slush sprays all over the Catholic abortion protesters marching in front of our local Planned Parenthood. They're just another scorge on society.

Anyone who follows the direction of child rapers really gets no Grace for me.
Show me where the words “separation of church and state” appear anywhere in the Constitution and I’ll give you $1 million.

I’ll save you the trouble of looking.

And for those using free speech as an argument, the same could be made for bringing the Bible and prayer back to schools.

janessa

Post by janessa » Tue Feb 22, 2022 9:51 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Tue Feb 22, 2022 9:04 pm
janessa wrote:
Tue Feb 22, 2022 4:47 pm
Show me where the words “separation of church and state” appear anywhere in the Constitution and I’ll give you $1 million.

I’ll save you the trouble of looking.

And for those using free speech as an argument, the same could be made for bringing the Bible and prayer back to schools.
Who the fuck are you, and why do I care about the constitution? We are a nation of laws, most of which were created after those elitist slave owners made the constitution.

Try getting a proper education or move back to the 1770's when they didn't have the internet.
I’m not swearing at you.

“Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.”

How is speaking or not speaking about LGBTQIA+ issues or speaking or not speaking about prayer and the Bible “establishing a religion”?

It’s not.

Don’t conflate people’s beliefs or lack of beliefs as “establishing a religion.”

If anything, those in the LGBTQIA+ community want to prohibit the free exercise of religion because it disagree with their chosen lifestyle. And that’s illegal.

janessa

Post by janessa » Wed Feb 23, 2022 4:17 pm

Many people have been sharing the videos of “Not So Pure Michigan,” but they don’t realize how anti-LGBTQIA+ this YouTuber is.

https://youtu.be/K_aQqSHTW9Y

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic