Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Petty, sore loser Donald Trump is trying to cost Republicans a Senate seat in Arizona

Miss the posts from your favorite flame artist or troll who added little to no value to the Buzzboard? Read 'em here!
janessa

Re: Petty, sore loser Donald Trump is trying to cost Republicans a Senate seat in Arizona

Post by janessa » Wed Feb 23, 2022 11:24 am

Matt wrote:
Thu Feb 17, 2022 8:01 pm
https://www.cnn.com/2022/02/17/politics ... index.html

Why some in the right are still carrying this loser's water is something I'll never understand. To them, good: trying to steal an election that you lost that you had NO BUSINESS LOSING and bad: the opponent you beat in 2016 trying to steal that election.
Trump has been out of office for more than a year, and he's still all you talk about.

I'm sure he's thankful for all the free rent you're giving him in your head.

My suggestion? Follow what the buffoon in that office is doing, or in his case, not doing now.

janessa

Re: Petty, sore loser Donald Trump is trying to cost Republicans a Senate seat in Arizona

Post by janessa » Wed Feb 23, 2022 12:41 pm

Matt wrote:
Wed Feb 23, 2022 11:43 am
janessa wrote:
Wed Feb 23, 2022 11:24 am
Matt wrote:
Thu Feb 17, 2022 8:01 pm
https://www.cnn.com/2022/02/17/politics ... index.html

Why some in the right are still carrying this loser's water is something I'll never understand. To them, good: trying to steal an election that you lost that you had NO BUSINESS LOSING and bad: the opponent you beat in 2016 trying to steal that election.
Trump has been out of office for more than a year, and he's still all you talk about.

I'm sure he's thankful for all the free rent you're giving him in your head.

My suggestion? Follow what the buffoon in that office is doing, or in his case, not doing now.
You've been registered since 2/7. Longtime reader, first time poster? Do you really think we're all that fucking stupid?
Honeyman wrote:
Wed Feb 23, 2022 11:02 am
MWmetalhead wrote:
Wed Feb 23, 2022 10:17 am
Trump's comments regarding Putin's invasion of Ukraine are disgusting.
Disgusting is the correct word.

The amazing thing is the Trumpers on this board actually consider themselves "conservatives". Ronald Reagan is turning over in his grave hearing these remarks by a former US president.
Some on here absolutely adore Trump still. What an example for future generations of Americans...
I’m not swearing at you.

Trump was a former president of the United States who won in a YUGE upset. The history books should reflect that.

His opponents are still talking about him, even more than his supporters. For that, he’s a genius.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic