Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Oxford High School shooting

Miss the posts from your favorite flame artist or troll who added little to no value to the Buzzboard? Read 'em here!
Reagan4prez

Oxford High School shooting

Post by Reagan4prez » Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:25 pm

Excellent reporting from all of the Detroit stations here.

Such a horrific incident.

Oh, and anyone who makes this political is a butthole.

Reagan4prez

Re: Oxford High School shooting

Post by Reagan4prez » Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:50 pm

I've just unfriended about a dozen people on Facebook. Why? Because of their zeal to jump to politicizing this horrific tragedy.

"This is Biden's America now."

"Another reason to pull your kids out of public schools."

"All teachers should be armed."

"But I thought schools were gun-free zones."

There's no good reason for any of these comments now. Sure, I'm all for debating policy, but people lost their kids today. Others are at hospitals hoping to stay alive. Let's pull together rather than apart.

Reagan4prez

Post by Reagan4prez » Tue Nov 30, 2021 9:50 pm

Bravo for Gov. Whitmer’s fast and appropriate response. She spoke as a mother, not a politician, and did not politicize this tragedy. Well done.

Reagan4prez

Post by Reagan4prez » Wed Dec 01, 2021 4:17 pm

The school and law enforcement are downplaying any social media clues, threats, etc., and I think they have to.

With the revelation that school officials met with the shooter and his parents not once, but twice in the same week as the shooting happened, including the day it happened, it will be difficult for the school and/or law enforcement to avoid being sued and having to issue a H*** payout to the remaining victims and their families.

Reagan4prez

Post by Reagan4prez » Fri Dec 03, 2021 2:11 pm

I have withheld making comments about the specifics, and now that more information is coming out, I need to say something.

These Oxford public school officials are some of the most incompetent and weak “professionals” I have ever read about.

The kid is looking up ammunition in class, drawing violent pictures of people being shot and bleeding, wrote comments of despair like “My life is useless.” And “The world is dead.” “The thoughts won’t stop. Help me.”

And the “smart people” in his life did a grand total of…nothing.

This is why people don’t report suspicious activity. When they do, nothing happens, so why bother?

Every family who sends their kid to Oxford Schools should sue the school district. They will win. School leaders did not take necessary actions to keep kids safe.

Reagan4prez

Post by Reagan4prez » Fri Dec 03, 2021 3:24 pm

MWmetalhead wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 2:38 pm
Watch the asshole school officials try to assert qualified immunity if and when they are sued or criminally charged.
The superintendent makes $210,000 for nine months of “work” like this.

Reagan4prez

Post by Reagan4prez » Fri Dec 03, 2021 3:53 pm

Mr.Transistor wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 3:24 pm
If the parents have checked out either on the run or via their own self doing than they are bigger dirtbags than I ever imagined.
Yep, the parents took off. Why didn’t the police actually have them in custody prior to announcing charges?

To call these school officials and cops a clown show would be insulting to clowns.

The Three Stooges and Barney Fife would have been more successful.

Reagan4prez

Post by Reagan4prez » Fri Dec 03, 2021 4:10 pm

Mr.Transistor wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 4:00 pm
Reagan4prez wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 3:53 pm
Mr.Transistor wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 3:24 pm
If the parents have checked out either on the run or via their own self doing than they are bigger dirtbags than I ever imagined.
Yep, the parents took off. Why didn’t the police actually have them in custody prior to announcing charges?

To call these school officials and cops a clown show would be insulting to clowns.

The Three Stooges and Barney Fife would have been more successful.
Sheriff Bouchard said he found out the parents were getting charged when everyone else did. He said they would have had someone keeping an eye on the house if they had a heads up. Instead, more drama. Lack of communication from prosecutors office.
Looks like these idiots care more about their TV time than actually doing their jobs.

Reagan4prez

Post by Reagan4prez » Fri Dec 03, 2021 10:24 pm

Seriously, the level of incompetence justifies the following video that illustrates this case from beginning until now.

https://youtu.be/DMCLrbSSi7k

Clueless cops, stupid school officials, a jumpy prosecutor, and an ignorant family that made them all look like fools.

Reagan4prez

Post by Reagan4prez » Sat Dec 04, 2021 6:40 pm

Now the sheriff’s office and prosecutor’s office are feuding.

This is such a cluster.

Reagan4prez

Post by Reagan4prez » Tue Dec 07, 2021 8:13 am

I do have a concern.

If the highly emotional prosecutor's office gets too excited about charging people, and charges teachers, it will make it really difficult to retain good teachers and attract new ones.

Please understand that I'm not saying that those responsible for this tragedy should walk, but if we go down the road of "well, this person could have done something" and charge them, it would make the teaching profession like walking on egg shells 24/7.

Thankfully, in this case, it looks like the teachers did everything right. It's the overcompensated, incompetent superintendent that should face the brunt of charges.

Reagan4prez

Post by Reagan4prez » Wed Dec 08, 2021 9:34 am

I'm so glad Oxford laid the smackdown on the attorney general's offer for an investigation. That drunk hillbilly hack can go suck eggs. Guess she already does.

Updated: Looks like the Otis Campbell of Lansing is forcing her investigation into Oxford. That'll make the locals happy.

Reagan4prez

Post by Reagan4prez » Thu Jan 27, 2022 12:05 pm

And here come the lawsuits!

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/ ... 9226399002

Oxford Schools is going to be sued steeeeeeeeeeraight to hell!

Reagan4prez

Post by Reagan4prez » Thu Jan 27, 2022 12:44 pm

Unfortunately, the district (which means the taxpayers), not the individuals responsible, will have to pay the bill.

However, I do hope they lose their jobs, any pensions, and spend the rest of their lives in prison.

Reagan4prez

Post by Reagan4prez » Thu Jan 27, 2022 1:28 pm

Ethan Crumbley will use the insanity defense, bet the school officials will too.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic