Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Transgender Suicide Hotline Charity ripped off by... Trannies!

Miss the posts from your favorite flame artist or troll who added little to no value to the Buzzboard? Read 'em here!
Bidengirl

Re: Transgender Suicide Hotline Charity ripped off by... Trannies!

Post by Bidengirl » Wed Apr 28, 2021 2:37 pm

G G wrote:
Wed Apr 28, 2021 1:45 pm
My group had been following these creeps for a long, long time.

Trans Lifeline was a charity set up by two trannies as a way to help other trannies who are suicidal because they have special needs that normal suicide lines or even LGBT-focused crisis hotlines supposedly cannot deal with. Among these needs is that TLL staff cannot call first responders for suicidal individuals. Because of the special needs of trannies, the American Association of Suicidology would not certify them. Nonetheless, they would receive donations, even from celebrities such as Miley Cyrus.

Problems were apparent from get-go. A budget published by the organization seemed to make no sense. The budget included incredible spending for travel and other things unnecessary for a charity set up to answer calls. Then, despite the charity receiving donations and relying on a volunteer workforce, calls went unanswered. The problem was so profound that you could run searches on twitter and find trannies whining they couldn't get through to TLL. At one point they had a counter for the number of volunteers available and often it was only 1-2 people. But the charity was started by 2 people, which meant that they probably weren't even helping out with calls. Still, they were collecting an increasing number of donations.

The annual reports were showing H*** growth for the charity. They were pulling in hundreds of thousands of dollars, but still running into the same problems, only budgeting for unnecessary items continued to grow. At one point, the founders were pulled over driving through a border patrol checkpoint, and one of the founders was hauled in because they lacked correct paperwork. Soon after, they moved operations from cheaper Chicago to incredibly expensive San Francisco. We sent letters to the state pointing these things out! Ignored because they were trannies and it wouldn't fit the agenda.

FINALLY! It was discovered that these two had misappropriated almost $400,000! But no charges were filed and the organization acknowledged they were more interested in restorative justice.

The moral of this story is that people excuse the actions of trannies because they are trannies. Trannies can literally steal from a suicide hotline charity and be forgiven for it.

People who don't hold trannies to the same standards as everyone else need to smarten up.
They're held to a different standard. That's why they seek political protection for their specific behavior. So much for "equality." Jussie Smollett anyone?

Oh, and they're not "trannies." They're mentally ill. Want to see more misappropriation of funds? Put Special Olympic participants in charge of a credit card. That's what you're seeing here.

The reason why they're suicidal is because they're mentally ill. Most of them can't get a date, so they seek attention by daring behavior.

Bidengirl

Post by Bidengirl » Wed Apr 28, 2021 3:33 pm

G G wrote:
Wed Apr 28, 2021 3:04 pm
Turkeytop wrote:
Wed Apr 28, 2021 2:10 pm
So, are GG, Bidengirl, LL and Mr.Reason all the same creature?
i am reporting true facts on something that should be very distressing to the LGBT community, but they would rather defend criminals that exploit their own members than ensure justice.
100%

Plus, the distress they are going through is an actual, factual, evidence-based, scientific condition known as "gender dysphoria." Nothing more, nothing less.

Bidengirl

Post by Bidengirl » Wed Apr 28, 2021 3:35 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Keep peddling your conspiracy theories.

I have one account, just like you have one particular chromosome. You're either XX or XY. Everything else is feelings, gender dysphoria, mental retardation, and fairy tales.

Bidengirl

Post by Bidengirl » Wed Apr 28, 2021 4:16 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Wed Apr 28, 2021 4:10 pm
Bidengirl wrote:
Wed Apr 28, 2021 3:35 pm
Turkeytop wrote:

I have one account, just like you have one particular chromosome. You're either XX or XY. Everything else is feelings, gender dysphoria, mental retardation, and fairy tales.
I remember watching an old home movie and I used to put my hands in front of my eyes and say to everybody, "You can't see me!!!" I was about 3 years old at the time. This is the same thinking LL/Mr. Reason/Bidengirl uses. She'll say she's not the same poster, and actually is so fucking dumb that she expects us to believe her. Of course everybody sees thru her like glass.

I have it on good authority you will be banned soon for the upteenth time. Please DO NOT come back again. Nobody wants you here. Go find some other site where there are other trolls who have no lives and hate the world because they are such failures like yourself. You will fit in much better with those losers.
I could accuse you of also being MotorCityRadioFreak, but that doesn't make it so.

Bidengirl

Post by Bidengirl » Wed Apr 28, 2021 4:41 pm

G G wrote:
Wed Apr 28, 2021 4:02 pm
Bidengirl wrote:
Wed Apr 28, 2021 3:33 pm
G G wrote:
Wed Apr 28, 2021 3:04 pm
Turkeytop wrote:
i am reporting true facts on something that should be very distressing to the LGBT community, but they would rather defend criminals that exploit their own members than ensure justice.
100%

Plus, the distress they are going through is an actual, factual, evidence-based, scientific condition known as "gender dysphoria." Nothing more, nothing less.
read up on Ray Blanchard and autogynephilia. thats all these people are.
They celebrate mental illness

I hope this XX gets help:

https://www.lgbtqnation.com/2021/04/ell ... ng-brought

Bidengirl

Post by Bidengirl » Wed Apr 28, 2021 7:54 pm

jadednihilist wrote:
Wed Apr 28, 2021 5:24 pm
Bidengirl wrote:
Wed Apr 28, 2021 3:35 pm
Turkeytop wrote:

It might be useful to review some 9th grade biology.

Humans typically have 23 pairs of chromosome types. X and Y represent individual sex chromosomes, which are generally paired as the XX and XY (i.e. more than 1 chromosome) called karyotypes. Note that while most humans carry XX and XY karytoypes, there are many other X and Y combinations that exist in the natural world. For starters, I encourage you to read The 6 Most Common Biological Sexes in Humans.
There are two biological sexes.

XX and XY.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic