Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Toronto trannies are coming after your kids

Miss the posts from your favorite flame artist or troll who added little to no value to the Buzzboard? Read 'em here!
Bidengirl

Toronto trannies are coming after your kids

Post by Bidengirl » Tue Apr 27, 2021 3:26 pm

If I ever had kids, and they were in this classroom, I would sue his/her/their pants off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lUdxQMeQdU

I would get oot and stay oot.

100% anti-science. 100% feelings over facts. 100% propaganda.

Bidengirl

Re: Toronto trannies are coming after your kids

Post by Bidengirl » Wed Apr 28, 2021 10:39 am

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Wed Apr 28, 2021 12:21 am
I wish my gun toting "tranny" friend would pay you a visit. Too bad she lives in Montana.
Wow.

Apparently death threats are now allowed here?

Bidengirl

Post by Bidengirl » Wed Apr 28, 2021 4:15 pm

G G wrote:
Wed Apr 28, 2021 4:01 pm
Motown322 wrote:
Wed Apr 28, 2021 3:47 pm
G G wrote:
Wed Apr 28, 2021 4:32 am
If you don't know Zinnia, he's the guy who takes forearm-sized sex toys up his anus. Look up his Satana Kennedy videos and pictures. Truly disgusting.
You seem to be really into this stuff... or are you like Pete Townshend and "only doing research"??
Back in 2014 a friend of mine showed me what a lot of these freaks are getting up to, and they are hiding within the ranks of the LGBT movement. Them running roughshod over the values of everyday people should be a concern. I don't want children being denied a normal life and treated like the son of Debi Teter or that poor DESMOND IS AMAZING boy. Its gone too far.
What the LGBT-Qbert-EIEIO-8675309 "movement" is doing to "Desmond is Amazing" is nothing short of child abuse and pedophilia. Grown men at a gay bar cat-calling a boy born in 2007 stripping for them is the lowest of the low for human depravity. These people are disgusting. Their sexual acts are literally Roto-Rooter. They use each other as toilets and toilet paper. I wouldn't mind if they had an island all to themselves so that nature could take its course without us having to see it.

Bidengirl

Post by Bidengirl » Thu Apr 29, 2021 5:28 pm

Thu Apr 29, 2021 5:24 pm
You people are the ones who are mentally ill. Your obsession with these people on the dark web is kind of disturbing. Any idiot can sabotage a movement with their own warped desires.

As to trollin life, that wasn't a threat to you. Just a reminder that transgender people aren't weak and are done putting up with your bullshit as are allies like me!
There's a spectrum of mental illness. Some hear voices that aren't there. Some believe they are unicorns and other mythological creatures. Some are born with a penis and want to act like a cis woman.

Bidengirl

Post by Bidengirl » Fri Apr 30, 2021 7:12 am

Rate This wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 5:44 pm
Bidengirl wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 5:28 pm
Thu Apr 29, 2021 5:24 pm
You people are the ones who are mentally ill. Your obsession with these people on the dark web is kind of disturbing. Any idiot can sabotage a movement with their own warped desires.

As to trollin life, that wasn't a threat to you. Just a reminder that transgender people aren't weak and are done putting up with your bullshit as are allies like me!
There's a spectrum of mental illness. Some hear voices that aren't there. Some believe they are unicorns and other mythological creatures. Some are born with a penis and want to act like a cis woman.
Still others believe this isn’t the fourth time they’ve been here.
You've posted more than four times, so we all know that's not true.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic