Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

The inconsistency of the NAACP and LGBTQbert

Miss the posts from your favorite flame artist or troll who added little to no value to the Buzzboard? Read 'em here!
Bidengirl

The inconsistency of the NAACP and LGBTQbert

Post by Bidengirl » Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:56 am

Do any of you know what these letters stand for?

NAACP is the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People. When was the last time you heard someone from the NAACP refer to black people as "colored"? You won't. Hypocrites.

The "Q" in the never ending letters, numbers and symbols (pronounceable and non-pronounceable) of those who want to be part of a politically preferred and protected class, is "queer." When was the last time you heard a representative from this group refer to the "queers"? Hypocrites.

Bidengirl

Re: The inconsistency of the NAACP and LGBTQbert

Post by Bidengirl » Mon Apr 26, 2021 12:49 pm

Your consistency of ignorance and trolling is noted.

Also:

5. You agree not to routinely and purposely post material in forum topics that is wholly unrelated to the intended purpose of the topic.

What about the NAACP would you like to contribute?

Bidengirl

Post by Bidengirl » Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:34 pm

Well, look what we have here:

Honeyman wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:06 pm
You have a valid point GG. However, there are guidelines posted on the very top of this website that include:

1. You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any material that may violate common law or statutory law. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned, with notification of your Internet Service Provider if deemed necessary at the discretion of the Administrator. The IP address of all posts are recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions.

6. You agree not to register multiple user accounts for the sole purpose of either (i) thwarting the "friend / foe" settings of other users or (ii) promulgating/ " bumping" a particular forum topic.

Bidengirl

Post by Bidengirl » Mon Apr 26, 2021 3:32 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:58 pm
Bidengirl wrote:
Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:34 pm
Well, look what we have here:

Honeyman wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:06 pm
You have a valid point GG. However, there are guidelines posted on the very top of this website that include:

1. You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any material that may violate common law or statutory law. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned, with notification of your Internet Service Provider if deemed necessary at the discretion of the Administrator. The IP address of all posts are recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions.

6. You agree not to register multiple user accounts for the sole purpose of either (i) thwarting the "friend / foe" settings of other users or (ii) promulgating/ " bumping" a particular forum topic.
Yep, that's me! I posted it and readily admit it. But I posted it while using my one and only username/account. Not multiple times and under a banned account. Like you.
So, when you post it, it's you. But when someone else posts it (who is not me) then it's me?

How does anyone know you're not behind multiple accounts? You're already a hypocrite, citing anyone (expect for you) who posts anything about the rules here is me. Asinine.

Anyway, to stay within the topic and rules, you are as inconsistent as the groups in the title.

:rollin

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic