Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Whitmer traveled out of state

Miss the posts from your favorite flame artist or troll who added little to no value to the Buzzboard? Read 'em here!
Bidengirl

Re: Whitmer traveled out of state

Post by Bidengirl » Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:43 am

If you traveled, you were called "reckless, irresponsible, unsafe, and selfish."

Compliance with arbitrary, non-scientific rules were seen as moral, patriotic, and civic.

This is just another example of what I'm trying to communicate to all of you.

They don't follow their own rules, so why should you?

Bidengirl

Post by Bidengirl » Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:44 am

Matt wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 5:43 am
Interesting that it took a month for this to come out...
It's not something she wanted to get out.

She figured asking forgiveness was better than asking permission, but in this case, rather than asking forgiveness, she's saying anyone who calls her a hypocrite is committing a "partisan attack." Well, I don't support any political party, so it is no partisan attack.

Bidengirl

Post by Bidengirl » Wed Apr 21, 2021 9:43 am

Her reaction is childish.

"Hey, at least I wasn't partying in Florida."

Her PR department said that she was gone for no more than two full days and wasn't partying.

1. The length of time doesn't matter.
2. What she was doing in Florida doesn't matter.
3. She forbade people in Michigan to visit relatives WHO WERE ACTUALLY DYING, yet she visits her father who definitely is not dying.
4. Who voted for this disaster?

Bidengirl

Post by Bidengirl » Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:21 am

Mr.Transistor wrote:
Wed Apr 21, 2021 11:09 am
Bidengirl wrote:
Wed Apr 21, 2021 9:43 am
Her reaction is childish.

"Hey, at least I wasn't partying in Florida."

Her PR department said that she was gone for no more than two full days and wasn't partying.

1. The length of time doesn't matter.
2. What she was doing in Florida doesn't matter.
3. She forbade people in Michigan to visit relatives WHO WERE ACTUALLY DYING, yet she visits her father who definitely is not dying.
4. Who voted for this disaster?
4. I voted for this because I could not stand Schuette. Apparently, his competitor has overtook him in the dislike category.

I listened to her advice/requests to not travel across the State last Thanksgiving (same requests were in place) to visit aging relatives who are not in the best of shape, older than her "elderly" father. I guess her situation is just more important/urgent than mine was. Effing Queen.................
I could't stand either one and didn't want to voluntarily make either one my master.

Bidengirl

Post by Bidengirl » Wed Apr 28, 2021 3:37 pm

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Tue Apr 27, 2021 8:29 am
Chrocket87 wrote:
Mon Apr 26, 2021 4:28 pm
I graduated high school in 2006. And, no, I didn’t attend Specs afterward. I got a degree that is actually employable, so I can support everyone getting bonus unemployment checks until the Dems deem appropriate.

But, enough about me. Let’s get back to this question:

So, you’ve recently called for her to shut down the state again, but you’re ok with her going out of state for personal travel?

Why is that?
We weren't locked in our homes and could visit and care for immediate family. Or do you not remember that exemption?
:rollin :rollin :rollin

Look at these liberals defending free travel now!

Bidengirl

Post by Bidengirl » Wed Apr 28, 2021 3:37 pm

Rate This wrote:
Tue Apr 27, 2021 12:15 am
Chrocket87 wrote:
I graduated high school in 2006. And, no, I didn’t attend Specs afterward. I got a degree that is actually employable, so I can support everyone getting bonus unemployment checks until the Dems deem appropriate.

So, you’ve recently called for her to shut down the state again, but you’re ok with her going out of state for personal travel?

Why is that?
Pardon me... not to interrupt... did I miss the blockades across the Ohio border when we were locked down?

Even at its peak you could make that sort of trip.
If you ever go to Ohio, it's your own fault!

Bidengirl

Post by Bidengirl » Wed Apr 28, 2021 3:39 pm

Calvert DeForest wrote:
Fri Apr 23, 2021 1:59 pm
What amazes me is how these folks manage to do the same thing over and over expecting a different result. They think this time nobody will notice, and yet somebody always does. I only had to touch a hot burner once to realize it's not a good idea, and I wasn't under a public spotlight. They just don't learn.
Somehow a politicians hypocrisy is always a "partisan attack."

Bidengirl

Post by Bidengirl » Fri Apr 30, 2021 7:11 am

Thu Apr 29, 2021 5:27 pm
Bidengirl wrote:
Wed Apr 28, 2021 3:37 pm
Tue Apr 27, 2021 8:29 am
Chrocket87 wrote:

Why is that?
We weren't locked in our homes and could visit and care for immediate family. Or do you not remember that exemption?

Look at these liberals defending free travel now!

There were exceptions to what was being deemed a "lockdown". You were allowed to leave your home to assist ill relatives and caretakers. Not my fault you don't know how to fucking read.
I am "allowed" to do whatever I want. And that's what I do.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic