Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Annual COVID shots

Miss the posts from your favorite flame artist or troll who added little to no value to the Buzzboard? Read 'em here!
Bidengirl

Annual COVID shots

Post by Bidengirl » Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:52 pm

And there you have it.

https://www.nationalgeographic.co.uk/sc ... e-the-norm

It was the end game all along.

"Let's shut everything down for two weeks to 'flatten the curve.'"

"Wear a mask until a vaccine is developed."

"You need one COVID shot."

"You need two COVID shots."

"You might need a third COVID shot."

"Oops, blood clots. Let's pause that one."

"Now you need annual COVID shots."

"Keep wearing a mask and socially distance yourselves after getting vaccinated."

"Follow us blindly. That's it, good sheep."

Bidengirl

Re: Annual COVID shots

Post by Bidengirl » Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:46 am

Mike Oxlong wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:55 pm
I think you've made your point Turkey. More than a few times now. It's becoming childish repeating it in multiple forums.
Agreed.

Unfortunately, the Turkey prefers to be childish and can't come up with anything intelligent to say.

Bidengirl

Post by Bidengirl » Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:35 am

Mike Oxlong wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:08 am
Bidengirl wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:46 am
Unfortunately, the Turkey prefers to be childish and can't come up with anything intelligent to say.
What tickled me up was awhile back. For months some on here were pissing and moaning about the memes that Bedell was posting. Saying they were offensive and other things.

So what do the same people do after Bedell gets banished to the Buzzboard Purgatory? Starts re-posting Bedell's memes. The same ones they say they found offensive. Yeah, OK.

Myself, I don't care if you're Lovin' or Bedell or McReason or any of the others that have been sent to "jail" on here.

If you are someone that was exiled under a different username, I don't feel that in itself is a reason to expel you using a different handle on here.

It seems others think it is.
It appears I share similar opinions with people who are no longer posting on here. That is no reason to assume I am connected to them in any way.

Bidengirl

Post by Bidengirl » Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:23 am

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:21 am
Bidengirl wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:52 pm
And there you have it.

https://www.nationalgeographic.co.uk/sc ... e-the-norm

It was the end game all along.

"Let's shut everything down for two weeks to 'flatten the curve.'"

"Wear a mask until a vaccine is developed."

"You need one COVID shot."

"You need two COVID shots."

"You might need a third COVID shot."

"Oops, blood clots. Let's pause that one."

"Now you need annual COVID shots."

"Keep wearing a mask and socially distance yourselves after getting vaccinated."

"Follow us blindly. That's it, good sheep."
Keep up with the science or stay in your cave, trollin.
"The science" says schools are not a significant spreader of COVID-19. So why did Lansing Schools decide to go to all online learning? Oh, that's right. Because they don't follow their own "science."

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic