Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

I don't believe Sinklair

Miss the posts from your favorite flame artist or troll who added little to no value to the Buzzboard? Read 'em here!
Bidengirl

I don't believe Sinklair

Post by Bidengirl » Thu Apr 08, 2021 10:09 am

From what I've read on here, I do not believe Sinklair is who Sinklair claims to be.

Nobody would post those things who actually worked for the place they are criticizing, cared about where they worked, cared about staying employed, and cared about conditions improving.

So who is Sinklair? The same type of stooge that rats on people to FTV Live.

Sinklair has gone to "great lengths" to protect his/her identity, even saying that posting only happens on off hours, with personal equipment, even using a virtual private network (VPN). Actual employees wouldn't present a cover story to try to create a level of protection.

Here's what's really going on: Actual Sinclair employees feed "Sinklair" the information. Then "Sinklair" posts all the dirty laundry, claiming to be an actual employee to try to create a level of credibility.

Bidengirl

Re: I don't believe Sinklair

Post by Bidengirl » Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:15 pm

Herm wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 12:25 pm
I don’t know. There would have to be a lot of in depth conversations in order for your theory to be true. It just doesn’t seem like the juice would be worth the squeeze.
No in-depth conversations required.

There is/are disgruntled employee(s).

They talk.

Someone else posts publicly.

Bidengirl

Post by Bidengirl » Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:43 pm

sinklair wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:03 pm
Biden Girl: why does it matter who I am? 25-66 Managers have been fretting about my ID for years.

Maybe I’m a disgruntled employee. Maybe I’m a disgruntled former employee. Maybe I’m the cleaning lady being fed information from employees and posting the information and sending FTV Live embarrassing stories. Maybe I’m David Smith’s paid-for lover.

It really doesn’t matter.

Everything I’ve written is the truth. If Sinclair or 25-66 managers spent more time on fixing things, then I’d have little to post about. If I wasn’t an employee working under HORRIBLE managers who just don’t care/just don’t get it, why would I care to post? The fact is that I am a good worker who wants things to improve. Current and past managers have only cared to protect themselves instead of improving conditions and pay for those of us who actually do the work.

But if you’re really concerned about poster identities, maybe you should “out” the 25-66 managers who post on the Buzzboard. Or are you one of them?
I never said it mattered.

Oh, and the whole “cleaning lady” thing is sexist.

You don’t fool me.

You’re a stooge. You probably tattled on classmates who were smoking in the bathroom. It makes you feel better about yourself to run your mouth.

What goes around comes around.

I have no problem with you posting about anything, however, you’re not an employee there.

Managers would have found out who you were by now.

Bidengirl

Post by Bidengirl » Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:20 am

sinklair wrote:
Tue Apr 13, 2021 8:09 am
Propaganda: your threats of making my life worse has no place in the Buzzboard and is in violation of the terms of use. The moderator should shut down your account(s).
So, you call out someone when they threaten you, but fail to call out death threats aimed at me.
MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Wed Apr 28, 2021 12:21 am
I wish my gun toting "tranny" friend would pay you a visit. Too bad she lives in Montana.

Bidengirl

Post by Bidengirl » Fri Apr 30, 2021 7:10 am

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:12 pm
This wasn't a death threat. This was a call to stop your bigotry.
With a gun. Nice.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic