Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

TC Talks - what do you have against white people?

Miss the posts from your favorite flame artist or troll who added little to no value to the Buzzboard? Read 'em here!
MrReason

Re: TC Talks - what do you have against white people?

Post by MrReason » Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:00 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:24 pm
It is true, based on their actions, I have a problem with a large number of angry white older men.

I dislike anyone who believes that they are a superior race, that the brutalizing and holding down of people of color is acceptable, and that it's there God given right to disrespect just about everyone around them.
I believe them to be uneducated trash. They lack the capacity of empathy for all people.

Read the KKKristian post I just put up. It spells out some of my disdain in more detail.

But keep in mind, it's not all White people; You can't not call it bigotry. I dislike only white people who choose to hate people based on the color of their skin. There are many many people who are decent respectful white human beings.

There has been plenty of subtle dog whistle type comments here and I make no apologies calling them out.
"You can't not call it bigotry."

"...can't not..."?

I can call it whatever I want, and it's ignorance.

You hate because of the color of skin.

So white people can't be proud of who they are, but black people can? You're discriminating based on race.

White people can't brag because they are successful, but black people can post "Black-owned Business" and "Minority-owned Business" without any criticism? You're discriminating based on race.

"Brutalizing"? That's an accurate description of the BLM movement, which gets it's funding through the Democrats' fundraising vehicle ActBlue.

MrReason

Post by MrReason » Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:01 pm

bmw wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:37 pm
TCT - thank you for your honesty. What I see in your response, however, is blatant bigotry.
100%

MrReason

Post by MrReason » Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:15 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:39 pm
:lol I don't know about that exactly.

Anti Bias, Anti Racism training is tooling up. It's no surprise that we have a problem in this country. Best way to solve a problem is to work on it through educating. I don't know anybody who has served on a board who hasn't had sexual harassment training or that there is a sexual harassment policy in place that the board is required to sign. Most insurance companies require it.

Given the hostility over the last few years it's become very apparent that we have an openly hostile community of racism. You have complained about it Bryce.

With H*** pension funds being controlled by teachers unions, and others who would be greatly benefited by this, you are starting to see the growth of ESG funds. Certainly this has been very well established against environmentally detrimental corporations, but s stands for social, g stands for government.

Imagine a bond being issued that requires socially responsible vendor selection for that next big Civic construction project.

Again, people in corporate America have already begun to go down this path. You are seeing corporate pledges to ABAR.

I'm actually surprised you haven't heard of what's been going on in corporate America while the deplorables have been busy stomping their feet.

I wouldn't imagine small business owners, lawn care companies per se, ever been required to go through this training so most of you are safe to hold your beliefs. I do believe the military is going to step up this type of training.

And to be clear, these mandates are coming from investors not from the government directly. This is a citizen-led initiative, and what will probably be the most successful part of the BLM movement. After all, people marching around with signs just don't have much impact until they start causing damage. The pen is usually mightier than the sword.
Why assume (and you know what happens when you assume) that everyone is a bigot and therefore requires anti-bigot training?

It's insulting to assume everyone is a bigot and requires training.

So, after the anti-bigot training, they're not a bigot anymore? :rollin :rollin :rollin

A bigot will be a bigot despite any "training." You can't change someone through re-education and propaganda. (See anti-gay counseling.)

Why not assume good will in people until they prove otherwise? Guilty until proven innocent? You're deplorable.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic