Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Trump impeached again

Miss the posts from your favorite flame artist or troll who added little to no value to the Buzzboard? Read 'em here!
MrReason

Re: Trump impeached again

Post by MrReason » Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:12 am

This makes 0% sense. If nothing else, Democrats are consistent.

If convicted in an impeachment trial, the official's punishment is removal of office.

Get this, THE TRIAL STARTS ON INAUGURATION DAY!!! STARTS!

So, if Trump, while not in office anymore, is convicted in this trial, guess what? He'll be removed from office!

It's like putting a corpse in an electric chair, throwing the switch, and celebrating like you accomplished something.

I suggest mental help and exorcism for all of these Democrats and the Republicans that believe all this stuff.

MrReason

Post by MrReason » Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:08 pm

Robert Faygo wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:04 pm
Makes 100% sense.

There should be consequences for misbehavior that occurred in office, even if you've since left that office - no matter your political party.

In this case, if convicted by the Senate, Trump would become the first US President to have such an honor. It 100% matters in the long view of our expectations for our elected officials. Contrary to what many think, this is NOT just about Trump.

The bonus is that, if convicted, Trump would be prohibited from holding Federal office ever again.
If it's "NOT just about Trump," then who is it about?

Want to impeach Bill Clinton again? Might as well. He's as much president as Trump will be.

MrReason

Post by MrReason » Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:28 pm

Robert Faygo wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:17 pm
MrReason wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:08 pm
It's about Biden. It's about the 47th President. It's about the 48th President. It's about us as country sending the message that the kind of behavior we've seen in the White House is unacceptable.

That we demand better.

This is how our country has operated since George Washington. We set precedents based on what we learn that is best for the long term survival of our Constitutional Republic.
Then, why not dig up Dick Nixon?

This makes 0% sense.

This is why we don't have trials for dead people. Punishments are intended to be a deterrent. When the person being tried can not possibly face the penalty, we, as a country and, yes, since George Washington do not waste our time trying people that can not possibly face the possible penalty.

Suicide is a crime. It's murder. It's the taking of a human life, like abortion. But we don't prosecute the person who killed themselves because, derp, throwing their corpse in a prison will have 100% no effect, just like this stunt.

This is political stagecraft and theater. A 100% waste of time and resources. 100% political gamesmanship (and gameswomanship for all the democrats in the crowd).

Democrats' new hashtag #digupdick
Last edited by MrReason on Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MrReason

Post by MrReason » Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:20 pm

Rate This wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:09 pm
MrReason wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:28 pm
Robert Faygo wrote:
MrReason wrote:
It's about Biden. It's about the 47th President. It's about the 48th President. It's about us as country sending the message that the kind of behavior we've seen in the White House is unacceptable.

That we demand better.

This is how our country has operated since George Washington. We set precedents based on what we learn that is best for the long term survival of our Constitutional Republic.

This makes 0% sense.

This is why we don't have trials for dead people. Punishments are intended to be a deterrent. When the person being tried can not possibly face the penalty, we, as a country and, yes, since George Washington do not waste our time trying people that can not possibly face the possible penalty.

Suicide is a crime. It's murder. It's the taking of a human life, like abortion. But we don't prosecute the person who killed themselves because, derp, throwing their corpse in a prison will have 100% effect, just like this stunt.

This is political stagecraft and theater. A 100% waste of time and resources. 100% political gamesmanship (and gameswomanship for all the democrats in the crowd).

You are in error.
Find one error.

MrReason

Post by MrReason » Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:22 pm

Mike Oxlong wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:16 pm
MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:23 pm
I want my fries well done, no salt. Chop, chop.
Every time you say this, I reply with the same thing: "At least he's working".

So let me ask you? Are you gainfully employed yet? The last I've read on here concerning your income stream is that you are laid off from somewhere. Your not yet working because you can't find the same exact job you got laid off from. And you have no interest in doing any other line of work.

Am I mistaken?
Please flame me if I am.
Please.

My honest opinion is that anyone on unemployment should not be critiquing what someone who is not on unemployment does for a living.
Rate This wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:18 pm
Mike Oxlong wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:16 pm
MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:23 pm
I want my fries well done, no salt. Chop, chop.
Every time you say this, I reply with the same thing: "At least he's working".

So let me ask you? Are you gainfully employed yet? The last I've read on here concerning your income stream is that you are laid off from somewhere. Your not yet working because you can't find the same exact job you got laid off from. And you have no interest in doing any other line of work.

Am I mistaken? Please flame me if I am. Please.

My honest opinion is that anyone on unemployment should not be critiquing what someone who is not on unemployment does for a living.
Sarcasm doesn’t penetrate you does it? This implies that you actually buy what’s being sold about Bidet without considering that it’s being used to make fun of him and may not be true.
All this talk about "flaming" and "penetrate."

You're all playing into MotorCityRadioFreak's unemployed agenda.

MrReason

Post by MrReason » Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:44 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:29 pm
MrReason wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:20 pm
Rate This wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:09 pm
MrReason wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:28 pm
Robert Faygo wrote:
MrReason wrote:

That we demand better.

This makes 0% sense.

Suicide is a crime. It's murder. It's the taking of a human life, like abortion. But we don't prosecute the person who killed themselves because, derp, throwing their corpse in a prison will have 100% effect, just like this stunt.

You are in error.
Find one error.
Ah, lactose intolerant to go with your general intolerance?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic