Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Thanksgiving Panic Attack

Miss the posts from your favorite flame artist or troll who added little to no value to the Buzzboard? Read 'em here!
lovinlife101

Re: Thanksgiving Panic Attack

Post by lovinlife101 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 10:51 pm

I refuse to be treated like a child. No curfews for me, no restrictions on my free movement, no shutting down of anything I want to do.

I am fully capable of assessing risk and planning accordingly.

I never had COVID and never will because I protect myself.

All these losers that are getting it are getting it despite government’s best attempt to “keep them safe.”

So far, my plan is working better.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Thu Nov 26, 2020 9:33 am

Rate This wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 9:20 am
lovinlife101 wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 10:51 pm
I refuse to be treated like a child. No curfews for me, no restrictions on my free movement, no shutting down of anything I want to do.

All these losers that are getting it are getting it despite government’s best attempt to “keep them safe.”

We have no guarantee you haven’t had it and you cannot say or do anything to prove otherwise.
You’ve never seen your brain. Are you sure it exists?

Faggot.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:12 am

Rate This wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:04 am
lovinlife101 wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 9:33 am
Rate This wrote:
lovinlife101 wrote:

We have no guarantee you haven’t had it and you cannot say or do anything to prove otherwise.

Faggot.
That’s a pretty bad comparison there skippy. Have you got the b-team of writers today because of the holiday?
You said something doesn’t exist because you haven’t seen it. I said something doesn’t exist because you haven’t seen it.

YEP!!! WAY OFF THERE!!!

:rollin :rollin :rollin

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:22 am

Rate This wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:15 am
lovinlife101 wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:12 am
Rate This wrote:
lovinlife101 wrote:
Rate This wrote:
lovinlife101 wrote:

Faggot.
That’s a pretty bad comparison there skippy. Have you got the b-team of writers today because of the holiday?
You said something doesn’t exist because you haven’t seen it. I said something doesn’t exist because you haven’t seen it.

YEP!!! WAY OFF THERE!!!

But such a comparison is idiotic. Why? Because SCIENTIFIC FACT skippy. If I didn’t have a brain I wouldn’t be capable of posting this. OWNED!!!! 100% fucking OWNED!!!!!

You really should have given everybody the day off skippy.
By your same reasoning, I wouldn’t be able to post this if I had died from COVID-19!!!

OWNED!!! PURE OWNAGE!!!

I don’t support slavery, but you just got OWNED, FAGGOT!!

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Thu Nov 26, 2020 1:46 pm

Rate This wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:30 am
lovinlife101 wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:22 am
Rate This wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:15 am
lovinlife101 wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:12 am
Rate This wrote:
lovinlife101 wrote:
Rate This wrote:
lovinlife101 wrote:

Faggot.

YEP!!! WAY OFF THERE!!!

But such a comparison is idiotic. Why? Because SCIENTIFIC FACT skippy. If I didn’t have a brain I wouldn’t be capable of posting this. OWNED!!!! 100% fucking OWNED!!!!!

You really should have given everybody the day off skippy.
By your same reasoning, I wouldn’t be able to post this if I had died from COVID-19!!!

OWNED!!! PURE OWNAGE!!!

I don’t support slavery, but you just got OWNED, FAGGOT!!
30 words. 11 exclamation points. 3 self portraits. 3 commas. 1 Absolutely inexplicable self own that tries to use a statement that is absolutely true as an own that resulted in a writer getting fired. That’s not an own at all skippy unless you’re a bot. FAIL. Are you feeling ok skippy? Need a break? You usually do better than this. Today you’re not even competition.
Again, numbers nine or less should be spelled out. Those 10 and above should be written numerically, faggot.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Thu Nov 26, 2020 2:38 pm

WOHO wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 2:19 pm
We need a president like FDR who would put this virus in to a WWII perspective: we all have to sacrifice for one year for the good of our country (our "war effort"); everybody. We have to 'do without', but by doing so, next year can be a decent year again in our lives. We're all in this boat together. 2020 can go away fast enough for me, nor vaccines available as that appears to be the only route towards normal life again.
BTW, Happy Thanksgiving.
Wow. I don’t think I’ve ever read anything so ignorant, and I read all of the posts by Rate This.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic