Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

7 Adds Darren Cunningham As A Reporter

Miss the posts from your favorite flame artist or troll who added little to no value to the Buzzboard? Read 'em here!
lovinlife101

Re: 7 Adds Darren Cunningham As A Reporter

Post by lovinlife101 » Sat Sep 26, 2020 6:35 pm

Rate This wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 6:22 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 6:21 pm
Rate This wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 5:47 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 4:41 pm
Getoffmylawn wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:45 pm
Serious question for lovinlife:
What exactly is the appeal of intentionally being annoying? Seriously, what's the payoff? Because the thing is, I don't actually believe you write the things you do because you are as much of a flaming racist/homophobe as you portray yourself (although I could be mistaken I suppose). Honestly, some of your posts in this thread are bordering on self-parody.

No, I'm pretty sure you spout your outbursts in some misguided attempt to be "provocative". What is it? The attention? Some twisted feeling of superiority from getting other posters riled up? I just don't get it. But hey, this isn't my board and you don't answer to me. Everybody has something that gets them off, and I guess this is yours.

Knock yourself out.
I question what everyone accepts. I push boundaries. I challenge traditional wisdom. I advocate for free speech more than anyone alive. I keep the powerful accountable. I refuse to do what people tell me to do. I think for myself.

If you find that “intentionally annoying” TOUGH SHIT!!!
:rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin
I’m hilarious.
But not in the way you intend.
That changes no facts.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Sat Sep 26, 2020 6:50 pm

Rate This wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 6:48 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 6:35 pm
Rate This wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 6:22 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 6:21 pm
Rate This wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 5:47 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:
Getoffmylawn wrote:
What exactly is the appeal of intentionally being annoying? Seriously, what's the payoff? Because the thing is, I don't actually believe you write the things you do because you are as much of a flaming racist/homophobe as you portray yourself (although I could be mistaken I suppose). Honestly, some of your posts in this thread are bordering on self-parody.

No, I'm pretty sure you spout your outbursts in some misguided attempt to be "provocative". What is it? The attention? Some twisted feeling of superiority from getting other posters riled up? I just don't get it. But hey, this isn't my board and you don't answer to me. Everybody has something that gets them off, and I guess this is yours.

Knock yourself out.
I question what everyone accepts. I push boundaries. I challenge traditional wisdom. I advocate for free speech more than anyone alive. I keep the powerful accountable. I refuse to do what people tell me to do. I think for myself.

:rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin
I’m hilarious.
But not in the way you intend.
That changes no facts.
It changes the meaning and implications... that’s more devastating.
I am pretty devastating.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Sat Sep 26, 2020 7:01 pm

Rate This wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 6:51 pm
Devastatingly boring and predictable.
Then what am I going to say next?

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Sat Sep 26, 2020 7:32 pm

Rate This wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 7:21 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 7:01 pm
Rate This wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 6:51 pm
Devastatingly boring and predictable.
Then what am I going to say next?
It won’t matter.
Wrong! I was going to say, “POONTANG!!!”

All caps, three exclamation points.

Not so predictable now, eh, Skippy?

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Sat Sep 26, 2020 9:42 pm

Getoffmylawn wrote:

Knock yourself out.
Oh, and I'm owned by nobody. I answer to nobody. If I give you any of my time, it's a privilege, not an obligation.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:44 am

Rate This wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 10:12 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 9:42 pm
Getoffmylawn wrote:

Knock yourself out.
Oh, and I'm owned by nobody. I answer to nobody. If I give you any of my time, it's a privilege, not an obligation.
Finally recognizing what a privilege it is to talk to us?
I write. It’s your privilege to read.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:26 am

Getoffmylawn wrote:
Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:27 am
lovinlife101 wrote:
Getoffmylawn wrote:

Knock yourself out.

Well, I suppose you could be doing all of that. Or...

...you are playing a character with all the subtlety of a 1980's-era WWE wrestling villain. Although it is true that those over-the-top performances provoked the biggest reactions from the crowds. And if we're being honest, that is what this is all about, isn't it? Getting that reaction and the subsequent attention that accompanies it. You aren't exactly unique in this regard; there is no shortage of parents who have seen their kids act out because they crave attention. And while many people eventually outgrow that mindset, the internet provides evidence on a daily basis that a lot of people do not.
“Let me tell you something, brother! All my lovinlife-a-maniacs are the most powerful force on the buzz board! Wut-cha-gonna do?”

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:03 pm

“If you smell-lel-lel-lel-ow what the Love is cookin’!”

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic