Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 12 at 7:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Liberal heads explode

Miss the posts from your favorite flame artist or troll who added little to no value to the Buzzboard? Read 'em here!
lovinlife101

Liberal heads explode

Post by lovinlife101 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:24 pm

So the U.S. had troops in northern Syria.

Liberals: “What are we doing over there! Bring our troops home NOW!!! We can’t police the whole world!”

Trump takes troops out of northern Syria.

Liberals: (Light hair on fire) “WHAT?! We can’t do that! Why are we abandoning that region! IMPEACH!!!”

lovinlife101

Re: Liberal heads explode

Post by lovinlife101 » Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:11 pm

Libtards: “UKRAINE PHONE CALL!!! UKRAINE PHONE CALL!!!”

Reasonable people: “What about Biden’s son’s dealing with the Ukraine?”

Libtards: “YOU MONSTERS!!! KIDS ARE OFF-LIMITS!!!”

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:35 am

Honeyman wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:29 pm
lovin.....you told me this in a different thread:
lovinlife101 wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 2:56 pm

Glad you know me so well since I didn’t vote for Trump, do not support him, and never watched Fox News.
....sure sounds like you support Trump, at least certainly as far as this issue is concerned. He is clearly at odds with virtually all Republicans in congress. It's obvious you swing right...what issues do you disagree with him on that loses your support?
Your logic is faulty. I can criticize dems and still not support Trump. It’s called independent-thinking rather than partisan politics. You should try it some time!

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:16 am

screen glare wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:28 am
And - there you go with the same old, tired, well-worn “yeah I defend Trump and I’m a conservative but I didn’t and won’t vote for him.”

Total BS.

Crap - from people who are too embarrassed to admit they like and vote for: obnoxious, lying, corrupt, racist, woman hater, Birther, Putin puppet, disloyal, treasonous, mentally ill, draft dodger, no empathy, allies abandoning, unread, ignorant, hero denigrating, stupid, con artist, self-incriminating, lawless, unpatriotic Donald Trump.
I don’t like Donald Trump. I did not vote for Donald Trump. I have never defended Donald Trump.

Just because someone criticizes a major political party, doesn’t mean that person voted for, supports, and defends the other major party’s candidate.

Here’s something that will blow your mind. I DON’T SUPPORT ANY POLITICAL PARTY!!!! Try wrapping your, um, head around that one, Skippy!

You okay, screenie? You’re making stuff up again. I suggest settling in with some pumpkin spice poontang to take the edge off.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:18 am

zzand wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:07 pm
Have to differ with you. LL101 is simply commenting on a major news story. I don't see any Trump love at all. I agree with him and am in no way a Trump supporter.
Screeny believes if someone criticizes one of the major political parties, that person, by some kind of fantasy default, must support the other major political party’s candidate.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic