Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 3 at 6:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

On a scale of 0-10, how worried are you about coronavirus?

Miss the posts from your favorite flame artist or troll who added little to no value to the Buzzboard? Read 'em here!
lovinlife101
Posts: 6164
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:53 am

Re: On a scale of 0-10, how worried are you about coronavirus?

Post by lovinlife101 » Sat Jan 25, 2020 10:57 am

-10



lovinlife101
Posts: 6164
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:53 am

Re: On a scale of 0-10, how worried are you about coronavirus?

Post by lovinlife101 » Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:37 pm

132 people have died from coronavirus.

57,300 Americans died from the flu last year.

Nobody with a brain should be concerned.



lovinlife101
Posts: 6164
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:53 am

Re: On a scale of 0-10, how worried are you about coronavirus?

Post by lovinlife101 » Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:23 am

Honeyman wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 8:30 am
lovinlife101 wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:37 pm
132 people have died from coronavirus.

57,300 Americans died from the flu last year.

Nobody with a brain should be concerned.
But "nobody with a brain" should believe the numbers and facts coming out of China are remotely accurate.
Ah, so the Chinese are untrustworthy! Nice racism, Skippy!

Do you also think they’re all ninjas, sneaky, and apologize by saying “Me so solly!”

You make me sick.



lovinlife101
Posts: 6164
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:53 am

Re: On a scale of 0-10, how worried are you about coronavirus?

Post by lovinlife101 » Thu Jan 30, 2020 2:03 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:18 am
lovinlife101 wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:23 am


Ah, so the Chinese are untrustworthy! Nice racism, Skippy!

Do you also think they’re all ninjas, sneaky, and apologize by saying “Me so solly!”

You make me sick.
:rollin :lol :rollin :lol :rollin

You are such a fucking troll!

No, the Chinese government is completely trustworthy and above board!!! They treat their people very fairly and a model for all other countries!!!

Even for you, that was a beyond ridiculous comment.

...and by the way, Ninja's were Japanese. Nice racism, Skippy!
Honeyman: (pushing his eyelids sideways) “Me Chinese. Me play joke. Me go pee-pee in your Coke.”



lovinlife101
Posts: 6164
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:53 am

Re: On a scale of 0-10, how worried are you about coronavirus?

Post by lovinlife101 » Thu Jan 30, 2020 2:36 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 2:20 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 2:03 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:18 am
lovinlife101 wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:23 am


Ah, so the Chinese are untrustworthy! Nice racism, Skippy!

Do you also think they’re all ninjas, sneaky, and apologize by saying “Me so solly!”

You make me sick.
:rollin :lol :rollin :lol :rollin

You are such a fucking troll!

No, the Chinese government is completely trustworthy and above board!!! They treat their people very fairly and a model for all other countries!!!

Even for you, that was a beyond ridiculous comment.

...and by the way, Ninja's were Japanese. Nice racism, Skippy!
Honeyman: (pushing his eyelids sideways) “Me Chinese. Me play joke. Me go pee-pee in your Coke.”
You really should give it up and quit while you are so far behind, trollinlife. You're making a bigger fool of yourself than usual. In your entire litany (look it up) of idiotic statements on this site, defending a Communist government might be your dumbest.
Are you racist to all Communist governments or just China?



lovinlife101
Posts: 6164
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:53 am

Re: On a scale of 0-10, how worried are you about coronavirus?

Post by lovinlife101 » Thu Jan 30, 2020 3:40 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 2:45 pm
So saying the Chinese government is not to be trusted constitutes racism to you?

You forget people can read the entire thread, trollinlife. It would behoove (look it up) you to just stop posting. You're making yourself look more foolish than usual.
Nice try to pivot (look it up), but you get zero points from me.

You try to switch from Chinese people to the Chinese government. “Government” is a term that is allegedly (look it up) faceless, nameless, and impersonal. But what is “the government” made up of? PEOPLE!

You can’t separate government from people.

You’re racist to Chinese people, stereotyping (look it up) them as untrustworthy, sneaky, masters of the martial arts, and having small members.



lovinlife101
Posts: 6164
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:53 am

Re: On a scale of 0-10, how worried are you about coronavirus?

Post by lovinlife101 » Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:38 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:15 pm
Believe me, I need no points from you. Everybody can read the thread for themselves. Everybody can see how you are scrambling to try and make your point and failing completely. Everybody is wise to you buy now, trollife.
“But now”?

Pay later!



lovinlife101
Posts: 6164
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:53 am

Re: On a scale of 0-10, how worried are you about coronavirus?

Post by lovinlife101 » Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:39 pm

Rate This wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:32 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 3:40 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 2:45 pm
So saying the Chinese government is not to be trusted constitutes racism to you?

You forget people can read the entire thread, trollinlife. It would behoove (look it up) you to just stop posting. You're making yourself look more foolish than usual.
Nice try to pivot (look it up), but you get zero points from me.

You try to switch from Chinese people to the Chinese government. “Government” is a term that is allegedly (look it up) faceless, nameless, and impersonal. But what is “the government” made up of? PEOPLE!

You can’t separate government from people.

You’re racist to Chinese people, stereotyping (look it up) them as untrustworthy, sneaky, masters of the martial arts, and having small members.
God you’re desperate.
I’m amazing, but not God.



lovinlife101
Posts: 6164
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:53 am

Re: On a scale of 0-10, how worried are you about coronavirus?

Post by lovinlife101 » Fri Jan 31, 2020 6:36 am

Me: The coronavirus is nothing to panic about. The common flu killed more that 57,000 people in the US last year. As of Thursday, the coronavirus has killed 170 in China.

Honeyman: You can’t trust chinks.

Me: Wait, what? I don’t think racism has a place in this argument.

Honeyman: (lights hair on fire) I WAS TALKING ABOUT COMMUNIST GOVERNMENTS!!!! Well, just Chinese ones, with their shifting, slanting eyes, buck teeth, glasses, bowl haircuts, high IQ’s, small penises, and Kung Fu skills.

Me: You’re doing it again. Can you get through a thought without being racist?

Honeyman: Of course I can, but just know that GEORGE BUSH DOESN’T LIKE BLACK PEOPLE!!!



lovinlife101
Posts: 6164
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:53 am

Re: On a scale of 0-10, how worried are you about coronavirus?

Post by lovinlife101 » Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:09 pm

Subject: What do you think of the coronavirus outbreak?

Me: Not much.

Honeyman: The Chinese are scum!

Me: That’s racist.

Racists: NO IT’S NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!



lovinlife101
Posts: 6164
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:53 am

Re: On a scale of 0-10, how worried are you about coronavirus?

Post by lovinlife101 » Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:00 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:58 am
Coronavirus is a bigger threat than terrorism: World Health Organization

https://nypost.com/2020/02/12/coronavir ... anization/
It’s all those untrustworthy dang chinks’ fault, right? You make me sick, more so than the coronavirus.



lovinlife101
Posts: 6164
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:53 am

Re: On a scale of 0-10, how worried are you about coronavirus?

Post by lovinlife101 » Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:14 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:03 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:00 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:58 am
Coronavirus is a bigger threat than terrorism: World Health Organization

https://nypost.com/2020/02/12/coronavir ... anization/
It’s all those untrustworthy dang chinks’ fault, right? You make me sick, more so than the coronavirus.
:rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin

Still tryin' to win an argument you lost badly on page 2, trollinlife?!?
I’m on the right side of history.

#racistssuck



lovinlife101
Posts: 6164
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:53 am

Re: On a scale of 0-10, how worried are you about coronavirus?

Post by lovinlife101 » Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:42 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:15 pm
trollinlife: Chinese government is trustworthy!

Honeyman: Are you a…..

trollinlife: Communist? Yes I am!

Honeyman: Makes sense, you abhor homosexuality and peoples freedoms

trollinlife: But I defend Chinks! One of my pretend graduate degrees comes in Chinese Studies when I went to school in Tokyo.

Honeyman: Uh….Tokyo is in Japan

trollinlife: What’s the difference, a Gook is a Gook!

Honeyman: Not really….

trollinlife: YES IT IS! YOU CAN TELL I’M MAKING A POINT NOW BECAUSE I’M USING ALL CAPITALS!

Honeyman: But you are still wrong…..

trollinlife: HOW ABOUT IF I USE A BUNCH OF EXCLAMATION MARKS!!!!!!!!!

Honeyman: No, you just make a bigger fool of yourself.

trollinlife: THEN HOW COME NOBODY DISAGREES WITH ME ABOUT THE SLANT EYES?!?

Honeyman: Probably because 75% of the board has you on ignore.

trollinlife: You make me sick!! I’m gonna go have some Chinese food….I love sushi!!!

Honeyman: Uh……..
Best to get your condition checked out. I’ll call Pete Butt to ass you some, uh, probing questions. I’d ask Andrew Yang, but you’d lynch him.



lovinlife101
Posts: 6164
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:53 am

Re: On a scale of 0-10, how worried are you about coronavirus?

Post by lovinlife101 » Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:49 pm

Two people in the US have died from coronavirus. One was in his 50’s and had “underlying health issues.” The other was in his 70’s and living in a nursing home.

From last October until February 2020, 46,000 people died from the flu.

Yet you idiots get all upset about coronavirus.

Imbeciles!



lovinlife101
Posts: 6164
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:53 am

Re: On a scale of 0-10, how worried are you about coronavirus?

Post by lovinlife101 » Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:22 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 2:38 pm
Went to copy and paste this and the headline changed and there was another death reported. 4 more today and counting. Getting pretty scary.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... -week.html
TERRIFYING!!!

Fist, two dead, now six?!

That’s three times! We’re all gonna die!!!!



Post Reply Previous topicNext topic