Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Blame the victim

Miss the posts from your favorite flame artist or troll who added little to no value to the Buzzboard? Read 'em here!
lovinlife101

Blame the victim

Post by lovinlife101 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:36 pm

That’s all you people do when it comes to cops.

So, a cop ran over two people with his car:

http://www.wbrz.com/news/police-officer ... h-eclipse/

But before you all start posting about cottage cheese and why people should not have been in the road (as if that’s an excuse to run someone over), consider this:

HE WAS GOING 5 MILES PER HOUR IN A PARK!!! HOW CAN YOU NOT SEE SOMEONE, OR TWO SOMEONES, IN THE ROAD WHILE GOING 5 MPH?! DO YOU REALIZE HOW SLOW THAT IS?! TRY GOING 5 MPH AND SEE IF YOU CAN SEE WHAT IS IN FRONT OF YOU. IT IS SURPRISINGLY EASY!!!

DID HE NOT HAVE HIS LIGHTS ON? IF NOT, THAT’S THE COP’S FAULT.

He should be fired and prosecuted for vehicular assault. Too bad all his buddies are prosecutors and judges. Rather than get a slap on the wrist, all he will get is a high five from all of them.

lovinlife101

Re: Blame the victim

Post by lovinlife101 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:52 pm

craig11152 wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:22 pm
according to the story they weren't just in the road they were laying down in the road.
I think it will come out that the laced their cottage cheese with fentanyl and were taking a nap.
Oh! Lying down! That’s why a cop is justified in running someone over at 5 MILES PER HOUR!!!!

Was the rape victim’s legs apart at the scene? Ah, that’s why she was raped!

You literally did exactly what I said you would do. That’s why this thread is titled the way it is.

Try to be at least a little unpredictable.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:53 pm

stopnswop2 wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:12 pm
I am NOT a criminal, nor did I say anything at all about what you just said.
What the heck dude?
Welcome to my world.

The ignorant folks here defend cops blindly, then talk about food after I beat them in an argument.

No wonder obesity is on the rise.

lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:36 pm

Y M Ionhere wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:50 pm
stopnswop2 wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:12 pm
I am NOT a criminal, nor did I say anything at all about what you just said.
What the heck dude?
Then if you hate cops so much, who do you propose protect Grandmas house from being burglarized or someones sister from a rape? If you hate cops, what do you think should be done about armed gangs killing innocent kids? Drugged out ex boyfriends beating or stabbing a scared ex gf? Cops are the only people I know of can deal with the animals in our society that injure or kill people. Sure, you hate cops writing tickets. So what do you suggest in order to stop drunk driving accidents, or reckless motorists striking children or bicyclists? You hate those who are trained to defend against the real threats. I dont see how you can be against both. I hate rapists. I hate violent gang members. Therefore, i respect the only people who can do something about protecting society from them. Otherwise, you basically allow tem free rein if you focus on your opposition to those who stop their horrors ( rape, violence, etc)
Nobody said they hate cops here. Nobody!

Your premise is false and therefore everything else you say is false. At least you didn’t mention food.

Oh, and cops kill, rape, steal, and drive drunk. Check my other threads. They’re well documented.

Oh, and the cop was reckless for running people over. Want to explain that?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic