Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Tweet from the pile of shit sitting in the oval office

Miss the posts from your favorite flame artist or troll who added little to no value to the Buzzboard? Read 'em here!
lovinlife101

Re: Tweet from the pile of shit sitting in the oval office

Post by lovinlife101 » Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:39 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:10 pm
The Dow Jones Industrial just closed above 29,000! You are so lucky to have me as your PresidentWinking faceWith Joe Hiden’ it would crashAnguished face
1:05 PM · Sep 2, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

And then the market tanks today....but that isn't my point....

Lucky to have him?!? What a fucking disgrace to the country! Any other president would say what a privilege it is to serve the USA, but not this ego driven schmuck. ALL ABOUT HIM!
He's on his way to killing a quarter of million Americans before year end..and we're lucky?!? A complete and total disaster.
First off, I don’t support, nor will ever vote for Donald Chump.

Second, it’s the filthy individuals’ fault for getting COVID-19.

Third, wow, a quarter million in a year? Seems quite small to the 623,471 “safe and legal” murders of unborn people in 2016 or the more than 50 million murders since Roe v. Wade.

But you keep freaking out about a virus that 1% of the population got, and the only 6% of those infected have been killed by it.

lovinlife101

Re: Tweet from the pile of shit sitting in the oval office

Post by lovinlife101 » Thu Sep 03, 2020 9:33 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:50 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:39 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:10 pm
The Dow Jones Industrial just closed above 29,000! You are so lucky to have me as your PresidentWinking faceWith Joe Hiden’ it would crashAnguished face
1:05 PM · Sep 2, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

And then the market tanks today....but that isn't my point....

Lucky to have him?!? What a fucking disgrace to the country! Any other president would say what a privilege it is to serve the USA, but not this ego driven schmuck. ALL ABOUT HIM!
He's on his way to killing a quarter of million Americans before year end..and we're lucky?!? A complete and total disaster.
First off, I don’t support, nor will ever vote for Donald Chump.

Second, it’s the filthy individuals’ fault for getting COVID-19.

Third, wow, a quarter million in a year? Seems quite small to the 623,471 “safe and legal” murders of unborn people in 2016 or the more than 50 million murders since Roe v. Wade.

But you keep freaking out about a virus that 1% of the population got, and the only 6% of those infected have been killed by it.
1) Wise

2) "filthy individuals fault"?!? You are a psychotic.

3) Blah, blah, blah, none of you biz what a woman does with HER body.

4) Have you read about myocarditis for one? You're too stupid to realize the long term effects of this.
1. Anyone who blindly supports a person or party is ignorant and a hack.

2. Yes. If you get sick it’s your fault. Live in fear and stay home if you don’t want to get sick. Use good hygiene too.

3. I don’t care what a woman does with her body as long as she doesn’t kill the person inside her body.

4. POONTANG!!!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic