Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

HD Radio

Miss the posts from your favorite flame artist or troll who added little to no value to the Buzzboard? Read 'em here!
Jeff Dugan

Re: HD Radio

Post by Jeff Dugan » Fri Aug 09, 2019 1:23 pm

HD Radio is in a bad situation today considering all the other platforms that we all have to choose from to get our entertainment delivered to us, as I’m writing this I’m tuned in to the legendary Channel 95 from Seattle via my cellphone app and enjoying oldies, so why with virtually thousands of music offerings at my fingertips should I listen to a tight playlist on a HD Radio sub channel that the radio stations could give two shits about. If the industry cared about HD Radio and AM radio they would have executed HD Radio in the correct manner years ago. As Carole King sang in 1970 “It’s Too Late” Sad but true the industry could have had the opportunity to move all AM Stations to HD FM and this would have worked but not anymore. That ship has sailed decades ago.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic