Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

I hate Classic rock

Miss the posts from your favorite flame artist or troll who added little to no value to the Buzzboard? Read 'em here!
EnbyCee

Re: I hate Classic rock

Post by EnbyCee » Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:58 pm

10 years ago the radio at my work was controlled by this asshole who'd put Boob & Tom on IOT on in mornings and would then flip it to XKR (which sounded even more crusty and stale then than now, although at least it played less 80's butt rock then) for the rest the day. It was either that or the women listening to fucking Andrew Z and Kiss.

Yeah, classic rock as a format pretty much sucks now. Less Beatles, Stones and Who and more Bon Jovi, Def Leppard and Poison. And would it kill them to delve more than 3 songs deep into any artist's discography? AC/DC, Floyd, Aerosmith, Queen, Rush and Hendrix have a lot more to offer than You Shook Me All Night Long, Hey You, Sweet Emotion, Bohemian Rhapsody, Tom Sawyer and Watchtower.

Fuck Canada.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic