All accepted registrations through November 16 at 7:00a ET have been activated. Thank you! -M.W.

Please note: Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=48619

All user accounts that have been inactive since January 1, 2017 have been expunged. If you are one of these users and wish to submit a new post, please re-register. Thank you.

Nomination: lovinlife101

Miss the posts from your favorite flame artist or troll who added little to no value to the Buzzboard? Read 'em here!
kager
Posts: 237
Joined: Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:10 pm
Location: GPS lost

Re: Nomination: lovinlife101

Post by kager » Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:35 am



"The problem with communication is the illusion that it has occurred."

Ronaldski
Posts: 102
Joined: Thu Dec 09, 2004 1:42 pm

Re: Nomination: lovinlife101

Post by Ronaldski » Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:24 pm

One thing that is apparent, the a-hole doesn't derail any of metalheads posts, ever notice?

Was nice NOT to have the douchebag LL101 around for several days last week wasn't it?

METALHEAD DO YOUR JOB AND THE REST OF US A FAVOR AND BAN THE DOUCHEBAG LL101 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted: :evil:



lovinlife101
Posts: 2791
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:53 am

Re: Nomination: lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Sat Aug 31, 2019 9:41 am

Ronaldski wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:24 pm
One thing that is apparent, the a-hole doesn't derail any of metalheads posts, ever notice?

Was nice NOT to have the douchebag LL101 around for several days last week wasn't it?

METALHEAD DO YOUR JOB AND THE REST OF US A FAVOR AND BAN THE DOUCHEBAG LL101 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted: :evil:
You’re funny.



Jeff Dugan
Posts: 374
Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:03 pm

Re: Nomination: lovinlife101

Post by Jeff Dugan » Sat Aug 31, 2019 12:00 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 9:41 am
Ronaldski wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:24 pm
One thing that is apparent, the a-hole doesn't derail any of metalheads posts, ever notice?

Was nice NOT to have the douchebag LL101 around for several days last week wasn't it?

METALHEAD DO YOUR JOB AND THE REST OF US A FAVOR AND BAN THE DOUCHEBAG LL101 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted: :evil:
You’re funny.
He’s honest, And LL101 you’re a douche bag.



lovinlife101
Posts: 2791
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:53 am

Re: Nomination: lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Sat Aug 31, 2019 7:50 pm

Jeff Dugan wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 12:00 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 9:41 am
Ronaldski wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:24 pm
One thing that is apparent, the a-hole doesn't derail any of metalheads posts, ever notice?

Was nice NOT to have the douchebag LL101 around for several days last week wasn't it?

METALHEAD DO YOUR JOB AND THE REST OF US A FAVOR AND BAN THE DOUCHEBAG LL101 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted: :evil:
You’re funny.
He’s honest, And LL101 you’re a douche bag.
That’s your opinion and your right. I will never try to silence you.



kager
Posts: 237
Joined: Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:10 pm
Location: GPS lost

Re: Nomination: lovinlife101

Post by kager » Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:41 pm



"The problem with communication is the illusion that it has occurred."

User avatar
Turkeytop
Posts: 3478
Joined: Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:27 pm

Re: Nomination: lovinlife101

Post by Turkeytop » Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:30 pm

I've never before nominated anyone or even commented on any of the nominees. But this asshole just accused me of being a criminal.

Maybe I should call him something different than a**hole. That's probably a word that gives him a hard on.



lovinlife101
Posts: 2791
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:53 am

Re: Nomination: lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Sat Oct 26, 2019 2:31 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:30 pm
I've never before nominated anyone or even commented on any of the nominees. But this asshole just accused me of being a criminal.

Maybe I should call him something different than a**hole. That's probably a word that gives him a hard on.
You can call me whatever you want. It’s your right.

Your attempt to silence me keeps me undeterred (look it up, eh).

Oh, and by the way, I will never try to silence you or anyone else. I’ll leave that up to Hitler, Mao, you, Satan, and cops.



User avatar
Bryce
Posts: 2753
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:04 pm

Re: Nomination: lovinlife101

Post by Bryce » Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:37 am

lovinlife101 wrote:
Sat Oct 26, 2019 2:31 pm

Oh, and by the way, I will never try to silence you or anyone else. I’ll leave that up to Hitler, Mao, you, Satan, and cops.
You forgot students and professors at major universities.


Cain killed Abel with a rock. God blamed Cain, NOT the rock.

lovinlife101
Posts: 2791
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:53 am

Re: Nomination: lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Wed Oct 30, 2019 11:04 am

Bryce wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:37 am
lovinlife101 wrote:
Sat Oct 26, 2019 2:31 pm

Oh, and by the way, I will never try to silence you or anyone else. I’ll leave that up to Hitler, Mao, you, Satan, and cops.
You forgot students and professors at major universities.
Pretty much.



User avatar
Turkeytop
Posts: 3478
Joined: Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:27 pm

Re: Nomination: lovinlife101

Post by Turkeytop » Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:28 pm

He/ she/it is still slandering me and accusing me of being a criminal.



lovinlife101
Posts: 2791
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:53 am

Re: Nomination: lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:34 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:28 pm
He/ she/it is still slandering me and accusing me of being a criminal.
Not sure who you’re talking about, but you have admitted to preventing a company from creating value and paying employees. You robbed both of them. You’re a thief! Then you called them disparaging names. Stay classy, butterball.



User avatar
Turkeytop
Posts: 3478
Joined: Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:27 pm

Re: Nomination: lovinlife101

Post by Turkeytop » Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:58 pm

I didn't prevent anyone from working. The cops told the driver of the scab bus to leave. They obviously didn't believe I had committed theft, or they would have charged me with theft.

If you want to slander me you ought to do it out in the open instead of hiding out on this board.



Realist
Posts: 225
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2006 10:36 pm
Location: Northern Michigan

Re: Nomination: lovinlife101

Post by Realist » Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:12 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:58 pm
I didn't prevent anyone from working. The cops told the driver of the scab bus to leave. They obviously didn't believe I had committed theft, or they would have charged me with theft.

If you want to slander me you ought to do it out in the open instead of hiding out on this board.
LL will never do that as “it” is way too much of a coward

And don’t get “it” started on the State holiday that starts next week - rifle season of deer hunting. Got attacked by “it” a couple of years ago when I said I was a hunter and explained controlling the deer population. Moron couldn’t see it. IIRC, this was right before I hit one causing $11K+ worth of damage on my pickup - but we don’t need to hunt them 🙄🙄🙄



lovinlife101
Posts: 2791
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:53 am

Re: Nomination: lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Sat Nov 09, 2019 6:37 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:58 pm
I didn't prevent anyone from working. The cops told the driver of the scab bus to leave. They obviously didn't believe I had committed theft, or they would have charged me with theft.

If you want to slander me you ought to do it out in the open instead of hiding out on this board.
It would be funny if you were being sarcastic. But you’re serious and that’s a testament to your ignorance.

You bragged about keeping a bus full of honest, non-union, hard-working people (or “scabs” as you call them, what did they do to you?, oh right, NOTHING!) from working.

Were the cops picketing? You’re saying the cops prevented those angelic, non-union, hard-working people from providing for their families.

Do cops just arbitrarily turn away busses from entering places of business? That’s what you’re saying. No wonder you got your butt kicked. You’re probably lying about that too.

Oh, and cops don’t “charge” people with anything. That’s what prosecutors and district attorneys do.

Anything else you need corrected, Skippy?



Post Reply Previous topicNext topic