Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Nomination: TC Talks

Miss the posts from your favorite flame artist or troll who added little to no value to the Buzzboard? Read 'em here!
Deleted User 14803

Nomination: TC Talks

Post by Deleted User 14803 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:07 pm

For claiming that I attacked someone and not coming forth with proof of who or what ,so I Nominate TCTalks .

zzand

Re: Nomination: TC Talks

Post by zzand » Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:26 pm

TC Talks has been an honored member of this board for years. I believe he may have been referring to your heavy handed way of dealing with posters on your Christmas song thread. Not sure if you realize it, but most threads on most boards take on a life of their own and go in many directions. If you want a board where thread topic must be answered with posts pertaining only to the thread topic then you may want to start your own board. Otherwise deal with threads being hijacked in many different directions. Maybe it's not so much what you have said, but the mean way it is said.

Deleted User 14803

Post by Deleted User 14803 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:00 pm

The fact of the matter is I know what TC is referring to ,but I want him to bring that to light just so everyone can see it’s much ado about nothing.And one more thing why can’t TC talk for himself?His handle is TCTalks.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:07 pm

You know, we don't really know much about the people who post here. But people often post identifying information that could lead to nasty "Maniac CBer" type situations. People here jump to conclusions in a heartbeat. And people may confuse who you are with someone else. But basically, they jump to conclusions based on no knowledge. And I can say from the things posters say about me that they really don't know what they are talking about. I think that if some people met face to face one on one they would be more charitable. But I don't think the so called meeting of the minds is a proper forum. It's more like a heavy handed fraternal organization. And I'm not singling out any one organization either.

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

Deleted User 14803

Post by Deleted User 14803 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:59 pm

TC ,I will withdraw your nomination I have no problem with that but from the very beginning of this nomination silliness ,I had ask myself a question that is ,why the person that I so called assaulted did not come forward themselves it just seems that a lot of posters on this board have to speak for other people why can’t we just speak for ourselves it’s still a free country last time I checked .So I withdraw my nomination of TCTalks.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:01 pm

Looks like I dodged a bullet...

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Deleted User 14803

Post by Deleted User 14803 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:33 pm

TC ,I have nothing against you,and there was no bullet to dodge ,I just simply wanted the truth be told on this particular alleged incident and that it indeed was much ado about nothing .I hope that you have no hard feelings as well and I do totally apologize for my actions it’s time to move past this silliness.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic