Registrations in the queue through May 27 at 7:30p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

I think the troll is back

Miss the posts from your favorite flame artist or troll who added little to no value to the Buzzboard? Read 'em here!
georgetownt

Re: I think the troll is back

Post by georgetownt » Fri May 08, 2020 4:12 pm

Listenbuddy?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Vic Doucette

Post by Vic Doucette » Thu May 14, 2020 7:07 pm

I think the multi-monikered gasbag has returned. Look at "patriot".

Support The Miracle League of Michigan -- because EVERY child deserves the chance to play baseball!
Visit www.michiganmiracle.org

Matt

Post by Matt » Sun May 17, 2020 9:24 pm

Vic Doucette wrote:
Thu May 14, 2020 7:07 pm
I think the multi-monikered gasbag has returned. Look at "patriot".
I initially thought that, but I haven't noticed the same punctuation patterns. I doubt he's smart enough to evolve.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Mon May 25, 2020 7:43 am

When I asked "patriot," are you 14? I really meant that! What type of idiot goes on a message board asking for tips on how to obtain hydroxycloroquine illegally? Good grief.

Caroline Beasley is ruining WRIF. What a bitch!!!

Ben Zonia

Post by Ben Zonia » Mon May 25, 2020 1:04 pm

This would be no different than someone going to a "420" message board and asking where they could score some weed, at least before it was somewhat legal. I heard a PHYSICIAN on TV the other day who said that Hydroxycholorquine was safer than Aspirin and Tylenol. I know people personally who have taken HCQ starting before they went on a Safari. They are still very much alive. It's certainly not lethal on its own. Physicians prescribe off label drugs ALL THE TIME. And long before this crisis, there was Economic, Insurance, and Pharmaceutical skullduggery going on. There have been off label drugs as effective or more effective than "protocol" insurance approved drugs, which are astronomically more expensive. That's nothing new. And all drugs can have serious side effects. The biggest new thing is the POLITICIZATION of drug treatments. I don't think we will be through the initial crisis until HCQ, early on and before Hospitalization, is "legal" for COVID-19 in all states, and virtually all politicians admit it.

"I had a job for a while as an announcer at WWV but I finally quit, because I couldn't stand the hours."

-Author Unknown

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic