Registrations in the queue through May 14 at 7:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Nomination: lovinlife101

Miss the posts from your favorite flame artist or troll who added little to no value to the Buzzboard? Read 'em here!
TeddyBear
Posts: 419
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:40 pm

Re: Nomination: lovinlife101

Post by TeddyBear » Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:23 pm

ZenithCKLW wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:05 am
From Webroot: https://www.webroot.com/au/en/resources ... th-a-troll
There are trolls online. Not the fairytale kind that sits under bridges: we’re talking about the mean, nasty individuals who use online anonymity to be cruel, spread their own brand of hate, destroy reputations and products, and generally try to upset and crush as many people and companies as they possibly can.

Trolls agitate to start fights between friends or strangers; they torment those struggling with illnesses or with the loss of a loved one, people unsure of their identity or their looks, or any other weakness a troll can find. They disrupt forums with off-topic comments, brag nonstop about themselves, ridicule the thoughts of others or insert controversial comments to disrupt conversations.

Trolls spread lies, deceive and cause damage, and they enjoy every minute they can make someone else miserable. They may be obnoxious teens, but more often than not they’re seemingly “normal” adults who use internet anonymity to shed their veneer of decency and show their ugly selves. Trolls are basically cyberbullies on steroids – cowards afraid to show their face but nastier and more dedicated than garden-variety bullies. They are often fairly tech savvy, willing to dig up a comment or information from your past to distort, thereby “justifying” their actions.

If you’ve spent any time online, you’ve probably run across trolls even if you didn’t know the term. You may have tried to reason with them, be nice to them or virtually shout back at them. Don’t bother. You’re more likely to win an argument with a tree than you are with a troll.
I'd say it's pretty dead-on description. And no, that's not a death threat, even though I used the word "dead." The troll thinks I am bothered by anything it says, but once I've accepted someone is a troll, their belligerent narrative has no impact, resulting in a good laugh or an eye roll.
Wow... the troll description sounds like a tranny. The only thing missing is "Krossdresser Kevin's"/"it's" picture, as tranny's are ALWAYS like this. I threw 2 out of my FB group this week. They never respect. They never reveal anything either. They never follow rules. They are not respectable. Then after they lost all of the respect they had, they become the victim.

Right "it?" Since this is what you are on both counts (troll and tranny)? Obviously MRDD on the 3rd count.

I ask this question in regards to you answering. Yes "it," I am asking you to answer. Since people talk in person on here, someone WILL tell me what you say, without unblocking you myself.


Something to think about- Just because I point out that you cannot do your job properly and appropriately, does not mean that anyone is calling you a bad person. However, you tell the world that you are a bad person by denying that you cannot do your job.

lovinlife101
Posts: 4112
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:53 am

Re: Nomination: lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:22 pm

TeddyBear wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:23 pm
ZenithCKLW wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:05 am
From Webroot: https://www.webroot.com/au/en/resources ... th-a-troll
There are trolls online. Not the fairytale kind that sits under bridges: we’re talking about the mean, nasty individuals who use online anonymity to be cruel, spread their own brand of hate, destroy reputations and products, and generally try to upset and crush as many people and companies as they possibly can.

Trolls agitate to start fights between friends or strangers; they torment those struggling with illnesses or with the loss of a loved one, people unsure of their identity or their looks, or any other weakness a troll can find. They disrupt forums with off-topic comments, brag nonstop about themselves, ridicule the thoughts of others or insert controversial comments to disrupt conversations.

Trolls spread lies, deceive and cause damage, and they enjoy every minute they can make someone else miserable. They may be obnoxious teens, but more often than not they’re seemingly “normal” adults who use internet anonymity to shed their veneer of decency and show their ugly selves. Trolls are basically cyberbullies on steroids – cowards afraid to show their face but nastier and more dedicated than garden-variety bullies. They are often fairly tech savvy, willing to dig up a comment or information from your past to distort, thereby “justifying” their actions.

If you’ve spent any time online, you’ve probably run across trolls even if you didn’t know the term. You may have tried to reason with them, be nice to them or virtually shout back at them. Don’t bother. You’re more likely to win an argument with a tree than you are with a troll.
I'd say it's pretty dead-on description. And no, that's not a death threat, even though I used the word "dead." The troll thinks I am bothered by anything it says, but once I've accepted someone is a troll, their belligerent narrative has no impact, resulting in a good laugh or an eye roll.
Wow... the troll description sounds like a tranny. The only thing missing is "Krossdresser Kevin's"/"it's" picture, as tranny's are ALWAYS like this. I threw 2 out of my FB group this week. They never respect. They never reveal anything either. They never follow rules. They are not respectable. Then after they lost all of the respect they had, they become the victim.

Right "it?" Since this is what you are on both counts (troll and tranny)? Obviously MRDD on the 3rd count.

I ask this question in regards to you answering. Yes "it," I am asking you to answer. Since people talk in person on here, someone WILL tell me what you say, without unblocking you myself.
For someone who claims there are “rules” within LGBTQIA+, you certainly don’t follow you own.

Read Leviticus. The religion you ascribe to calls you a “sodomite.”

In your religion, it doesn’t end well for “sodomites.”



MisterT
Posts: 87
Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:44 pm

Re: Nomination: lovinlife101

Post by MisterT » Wed Feb 19, 2020 3:39 pm

LMAO LL, trying to quote the fricken bible. This is so rich. If the troll is going to reference Leviticus 18:22 and follow it to the letter, there are 859 verses in the book of Leviticus. Why don’t you adhere as strictly to the other 858?

You think it’s a sin to be gay? Better read the Bible VERY closely. If you're going to ignore the section of Leviticus that bans tattoos, pork, shellfish, round haircuts, certain fashion choices and the like, how can you possibly turn around and quote Leviticus 18:22 as irrefutable law?

Picking and choosing bible verses (fiction) to back up your opinions is never going to turn out very well, SKIPPY.

Go back to your little troll basement and think of something new.
Last edited by MisterT on Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:09 am, edited 1 time in total.



lovinlife101
Posts: 4112
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:53 am

Re: Nomination: lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Thu Feb 20, 2020 6:12 am

MisterT wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 3:39 pm
LMAO LL, trying to quote the fricken bible. This is so rich. If the troll is going to reference Leviticus 18:22 and follow it to the letter, there are 859 verses in the book of Leviticus. Why don’t you adhere as strictly to the other 858?

You think it’s a sin to be gay? Better read the Bible VERY closely. If you're going to ignore the section of Leviticus that bans tattoos, pork, shellfish, round haircuts, certain fashion choices and the like, how can you possibly turn around and quote Leviticus 18:22 as irrefutable law?

Picking and choosing bible verses (fiction) to back up your opinions will never going to turn out very well, SKIPPY.

Go back to your little troll basement and think of something new.
Better read up, yourself, Skippy.

TBagTeddy claims to be Jewish, but goes against the Torah.

It makes as much sense as a straight lesbian.
Last edited by lovinlife101 on Thu Feb 20, 2020 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.



MisterT
Posts: 87
Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:44 pm

Re: Nomination: lovinlife101

Post by MisterT » Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:10 am

I'm sorry, your response makes no sense and does nothing to refute my point. Guess its a day that ends in Y.



lovinlife101
Posts: 4112
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:53 am

Re: Nomination: lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Thu Feb 20, 2020 11:14 am

MisterT wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:10 am
I'm sorry, your response makes no sense and does nothing to refute my point. Guess its a day that ends in Y.
If I’m at fault, why are you apologizing?



TeddyBear
Posts: 419
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:40 pm

Re: Nomination: lovinlife101

Post by TeddyBear » Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:07 am

Thanks for the update.... Crossdressing to do "favors" is in the bible as well, isn't it? And if you really want to bible thump... you are NOT doing what Jesus did, which is the point of most of the New Testiment. First off, Jesus would NEVER wear ladies undies and teddies to snatch a man for 10 minutes, like you clearly show that you do. What's your minister say about twisting scriptures and sinning yourself, in word then deed? This is the exact reason you are the douchiest! You come online to play "gaymes." We on the Buzzboard are tired of your shit! LovinLoser101... grow up! If you cannot do that, at least get logical. Clearly your MRDD ass is over 18. Start acting like you are over 18. Then your social worker won't have to council you as much. Taking your bipolar meds also will help.

By the way douche... judging others and myself, is your sin that you commit quite often. You threw the first stone... and it was not at me. Now be "it" enough to turn the other cheek.

And not respecting you IS NOT a sin. You will not preach to us about that, when you also claim to be Jewish yourself. I am told you cherry picked the bible... you forgot who those letters went to. Was not anyone in current time. So stop blasting bible crap at us. You clearly have no clue on the bible. If you did, you would know that it's not aimed at any of us here and now. What a fukkin loser!

Now go eat your egg sandwich with cheese. Then preach on how you were not kosher!


Something to think about- Just because I point out that you cannot do your job properly and appropriately, does not mean that anyone is calling you a bad person. However, you tell the world that you are a bad person by denying that you cannot do your job.

lovinlife101
Posts: 4112
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:53 am

Re: Nomination: lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Sat Feb 29, 2020 8:16 am

TeddyBear wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:07 am
Thanks for the update.... Crossdressing to do "favors" is in the bible as well, isn't it? And if you really want to bible thump... you are NOT doing what Jesus did, which is the point of most of the New Testiment. First off, Jesus would NEVER wear ladies undies and teddies to snatch a man for 10 minutes, like you clearly show that you do. What's your minister say about twisting scriptures and sinning yourself, in word then deed? This is the exact reason you are the douchiest! You come online to play "gaymes." We on the Buzzboard are tired of your shit! LovinLoser101... grow up! If you cannot do that, at least get logical. Clearly your MRDD ass is over 18. Start acting like you are over 18. Then your social worker won't have to council you as much. Taking your bipolar meds also will help.

By the way douche... judging others and myself, is your sin that you commit quite often. You threw the first stone... and it was not at me. Now be "it" enough to turn the other cheek.

And not respecting you IS NOT a sin. You will not preach to us about that, when you also claim to be Jewish yourself. I am told you cherry picked the bible... you forgot who those letters went to. Was not anyone in current time. So stop blasting bible crap at us. You clearly have no clue on the bible. If you did, you would know that it's not aimed at any of us here and now. What a fukkin loser!

Now go eat your egg sandwich with cheese. Then preach on how you were not kosher!
Oy vey! The Torah and the Bible are not the same thing. Get educated, Shmendrik!



TeddyBear
Posts: 419
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:40 pm

Re: Nomination: lovinlife101

Post by TeddyBear » Sat Feb 29, 2020 1:12 pm

I also told you what you need to know LovinLoser101. Your quote and reply will not be a dignified one. I know how you crossdressers are. Keep proving me and the rest of the Buzzboard that I am correct. Correct response should be "I am sorry buzzboard." When I start hearing people tell me that you actually apologized.... MAYBE I could learn to respect you. Guarenteed you won't though, because that's how you crossdressers are. I will refer to you as "it," until you respect and apologize. I am unwavering in this.

Now go take your bipolar meds.


Edit: I was just told about you about you misusing yiddish words. Now who looks stupid? LovinLosers, from your posts, you are the schmendrick, as you are one to not bother with, not respectable. That's the real meaning of the word. While Chicken casserole is food, you do not call it "potato salad." Correct words need to be used, unless you have what's known as "word salad." Having "word salad" is not a good thing.

Also, not 1 person says the 2 books are the same. But you chose bible verses to blast your hatred toward others, who do not think, act, or sleep with you. You, "it," are a very negative and hateful person. Now take your meds with alittle "Hater-Aid."

You are aware of your sins and issues. Now it's up to you to decide to change, which we all on buzzboard have no faith in you doing. Now you know what you need to change.


Something to think about- Just because I point out that you cannot do your job properly and appropriately, does not mean that anyone is calling you a bad person. However, you tell the world that you are a bad person by denying that you cannot do your job.

lovinlife101
Posts: 4112
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:53 am

Re: Nomination: lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Sat Mar 07, 2020 7:37 am

TeddyBear wrote:
Sat Feb 29, 2020 1:12 pm
I also told you what you need to know LovinLoser101. Your quote and reply will not be a dignified one. I know how you crossdressers are. Keep proving me and the rest of the Buzzboard that I am correct. Correct response should be "I am sorry buzzboard." When I start hearing people tell me that you actually apologized.... MAYBE I could learn to respect you. Guarenteed you won't though, because that's how you crossdressers are. I will refer to you as "it," until you respect and apologize. I am unwavering in this.

Now go take your bipolar meds.


Edit: I was just told about you about you misusing yiddish words. Now who looks stupid? LovinLosers, from your posts, you are the schmendrick, as you are one to not bother with, not respectable. That's the real meaning of the word. While Chicken casserole is food, you do not call it "potato salad." Correct words need to be used, unless you have what's known as "word salad." Having "word salad" is not a good thing.

Also, not 1 person says the 2 books are the same. But you chose bible verses to blast your hatred toward others, who do not think, act, or sleep with you. You, "it," are a very negative and hateful person. Now take your meds with alittle "Hater-Aid."

You are aware of your sins and issues. Now it's up to you to decide to change, which we all on buzzboard have no faith in you doing. Now you know what you need to change.
You claim to not read my posts, but respond specifically to them.

You also claim to be Jewish, adhering to the Torah, which forbids homosexuality:

"You shall not lie with a male as with a woman; it is an abomination." Chapter 18 verse 22

"If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them." Chapter 20 verse 13

You also claim to be Jewish and gay.

You are a walking contradiction.

Here today, gay tomorrow.



TeddyBear
Posts: 419
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:40 pm

Re: Nomination: lovinlife101

Post by TeddyBear » Sun Mar 08, 2020 9:51 pm

"It:" Pointless to quote me. I refuse to read your hatred. Cause we all know that you will not apologize. Keep proving my point, because you want the longest nomination and are very self-centered.


Something to think about- Just because I point out that you cannot do your job properly and appropriately, does not mean that anyone is calling you a bad person. However, you tell the world that you are a bad person by denying that you cannot do your job.

lovinlife101
Posts: 4112
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:53 am

Re: Nomination: lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:16 am

TeddyBear wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 9:51 pm
"It:" Pointless to quote me. I refuse to read your hatred. Cause we all know that you will not apologize. Keep proving my point, because you want the longest nomination and are very self-centered.
100% wrong.

You answer my questions specifically, so you do read my messages. I know how to get through to you, baby.



TeddyBear
Posts: 419
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:40 pm

Re: Nomination: lovinlife101

Post by TeddyBear » Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:31 pm

The true definition of a troll is just above this exact post. One asks to not be quoted, troll quotes. "It" is just here to get a rise out of everyone.


Something to think about- Just because I point out that you cannot do your job properly and appropriately, does not mean that anyone is calling you a bad person. However, you tell the world that you are a bad person by denying that you cannot do your job.

lovinlife101
Posts: 4112
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:53 am

Re: Nomination: lovinlife101

Post by lovinlife101 » Sat Mar 28, 2020 11:35 am

TeddyBear wrote:
Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:31 pm
The true definition of a troll is just above this exact post. One asks to not be quoted, troll quotes. "It" is just here to get a rise out of everyone.
It got a “rise” out of you, sailor!



TeddyBear
Posts: 419
Joined: Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:40 pm

Re: Nomination: lovinlife101

Post by TeddyBear » Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:28 am

Actually, everyone is safe, as long as you do not call "it" out on "it's" Bull$h1t and drama. Point being is that "it" should not start drama, if "it" cannot stand to be called put on that drama. Typical MRDD move.


Something to think about- Just because I point out that you cannot do your job properly and appropriately, does not mean that anyone is calling you a bad person. However, you tell the world that you are a bad person by denying that you cannot do your job.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic