Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Job Opening Real Oldies 1480 and 850

Are you a broadcaster, print media or electronic media company looking to hire? Do you have production or creative services to offer? Are you an engineer or techie looking to buy or sell equipment? If the answer to any of the questions is "Yes," let the Buzzboard audience know about it here!
originalzzmfmjock

Job Opening Real Oldies 1480 and 850

Post by originalzzmfmjock » Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:41 pm

We currently have a need for an afternoon drive announcer. The job would consist of being on the air Monday Through Friday from 2-6pm and a Saturday shift that can be voice tracked from 3-6pm. We would prefer someone with oldies knowledge and experience, but it isn't necessary. Looking for someone who is dependable, who loves doing radio and has the abiility to do an upbeat afternoon show, while also relating to the oldies listeners. If you have any interest you can PM me through the buzzboard or call me in the studio. 616-331-6629. I'm usually in the studio weekdays between the hours of 9AM and Noon. Thanks.

Bob

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Re: Job Opening Real Oldies 1480 and 850

Post by MWmetalhead » Fri Dec 21, 2018 2:19 pm

As mentioned on the West MI forum, Bob has successfully filled this position. Thanks to all who saw this post & applied. :)

Since this opening is no longer available, I am locking this thread. Thank you!

Locked Previous topicNext topic