Notice to all Buzzboard readers & posters: A requested server migration took place Saturday evening. Unfortunately, I did not re-point my DNS records to the new server until roughly 7:45p ET on Monday, November 12. As a result, any posts and new user registrations occurring between the nighttime hours of 11/10 and approximately 7:45p ET on Monday, 11/12 have been lost.

This was unavoidable, and the longer I waited to re-point to the new server, the greater the number of posts that would've been lost.

Please feel free to resubmit any threads / posts you created. They will NOT be lost this time! Many thanks for your patience these past couple of weeks while I've worked to migrate the Buzzboard to a more secure, more robust platform.

Check out the Buzzboard's newest forum - the Buzzboard Marketplace! Find it here: http://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=31

SurveyMonkey

Topics of general interest that just don't fit anywhere else.
Neckbeard

SurveyMonkey

Post by Neckbeard » Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:08 pm

Anyone here ever use SurveyMonkey's option that allows you to have a survey taken by a specific population? I was wondering what the costs are, how long of a turnaround there is, how narrow and customized can you go? Thanks.

G G

Re: SurveyMonkey

Post by G G » Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:53 pm

It costs too much and they don't let you customize. You're better off collecting data yourself.

There are a group of people who would like to silence everybody and have everybody go along to get along; that's not going to be very helpful for us in the long run. Somebody has to be courageous enough to actually stand up to the bullies - Dr. Ben Carson

The Sage

Post by The Sage » Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:22 pm

Google has a product that does a better job than SurveyMonkey

"Actually that's kind of the problem with Radio, for every real legend, you get about fifteen tired old gasbags who stick around too long."

Neckbeard

Post by Neckbeard » Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:10 pm

For real? You got a link?

The Sage

Post by The Sage » Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:13 pm

"Actually that's kind of the problem with Radio, for every real legend, you get about fifteen tired old gasbags who stick around too long."

G G

Post by G G » Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:20 am

Good find Sage. That surveymonkey target audience is good for narrowing down an audience a bit, but Google seems to be much cheaper and will have faster turnaround.

There are a group of people who would like to silence everybody and have everybody go along to get along; that's not going to be very helpful for us in the long run. Somebody has to be courageous enough to actually stand up to the bullies - Dr. Ben Carson

paul8539

Post by paul8539 » Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:10 pm

Why? How much does SurveyMonkey charge?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic