If you believe if you have services, a job opening, or merchandise for sale (or if you are looking to purchase merchandise) that would be of interest to the Buzzboard audience, you are welcome to start a thread in this forum.
I respectfully ask that the following rules be observed:
- Please post relevant items directly to this forum; I will not post any items on behalf of others. In other words, if you have an item of interest to share with the Buzzboard, you must register and post about it yourself!
- Responses to new threads should be limited to the topic at hand and should be of a constructive nature. Put-downs or off-topic responses, if discovered, will be removed.
- Your humble webmaster (that's me - M.W.) will not serve as an intermediary for any transaction.
- If you choose to post your personal or professional contact information, you do so at your own risk and you acknowledge that you release the Michigan Radio and TV Buzzboard and its ownership from any & all liability. Further, you release the Michigan Radio & TV Buzzboard and its ownership from any & all liability arising from any transaction associated with a posting made to this forum.
- If you are unwilling to observe and acknowledge the above rules & requirements, then please do not post here!!!
All accepted registrations through January 19, 2019 at 7:30a ET have been activated. Thank you! -M.W.
Are you a broadcaster, print media or electronic media company looking to hire? Do you have production or creative services to offer? Are you an engineer or techie looking to buy or sell equipment? If the answer to any of the questions is "Yes," let the Buzzboard audience know about it here!