Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 6 at 7:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Let the games 'begin?' or not!

Discussion pertaining to Detroit, Ann Arbor, Port Huron, and SW Ontario
tapeisrolling

Let the games 'begin?' or not!

Post by tapeisrolling » Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:28 pm

Round Six

Re: Let the games 'begin?' or not!

Post by Round Six » Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:46 pm

Bally is boneheads, unless I'm missing something.

We have had it for about 2 weeks now. So am I supposed to only be able to see the last two or three games that the Tigers and Wings have played? And when I'm trying to choose which past game to watch, why don't it tell me what day the game was played? How do I know which is last night's game, and which is the night before? And it seems the announcers don't tell me either.

Would more people subscribe if they could watch every game this season? Just seems what to watch is so limited. Tonight's game live and the last couple games. That's it. Like I said unless I'm doing something wrong.
Life is not a dress rehearsal. This is it. There's no going back, and we can only go forward before we run out of runway.

Honolulublue4life

Post by Honolulublue4life » Wed May 01, 2024 12:56 am

This is gonna piss of alot of people. If I were the Tigers Red Wings and Pistons I would go to judge tomorrow and get their rights to televised games. Then start their own television network.

moldyoldie

Post by moldyoldie » Wed May 01, 2024 9:58 am

Well, well, well. :roll: Yet another reason emerges to "cut the cord". I'm going to hang on to "the cord" till my agreement expires, and then...?
"The primary purpose of a liberal education is to make one's mind a pleasant place in which to spend one's leisure."
- Sydney J. Harris

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic