Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

U.S. sports broadcaster misses payment to MLB team as it nears bankruptcy, sources say

Discussion pertaining to Detroit, Ann Arbor, Port Huron, and SW Ontario
Taco

U.S. sports broadcaster misses payment to MLB team as it nears bankruptcy, sources say

Post by Taco » Mon Mar 13, 2023 12:36 pm

Woe to you, oh earth and sea
For the Devil sends the beast with wrath
Because he knows the time is short
Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast
For it is a human number
Its number is six hundred and sixty-six

Editorcj

Re: U.S. sports broadcaster misses payment to MLB team as it nears bankruptcy, sources say

Post by Editorcj » Mon Mar 13, 2023 3:15 pm

The article is short on details, why only Arizona right now? Will they miss other payments to other teams? Are they trying to be strategic on which networks they will fold and which ones they keep? Even after not making this payment will they for the time being still broadcast the Diamondback games?

I'm sure the answer to these questions will be revealed soon and what that means for BSD and the people who work there.

Sholmes

Re: U.S. sports broadcaster misses payment to MLB team as it nears bankruptcy, sources say

Post by Sholmes » Mon Mar 13, 2023 3:39 pm

I saw a report the MLB is considering opening their app to black out games thus season either for regular rate or a Premium. No word on which way.

AZ is one of the areas BSN is loosing money, they are trying to get out of the 6 worst contracts they have. DETROIT is not one of the 6.

Sorry, if they are still broadcasting come opening day we will probably be stuck with them for the year

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic