Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Who is DiamondJim1960....who actually gives a fuck?

Discussion pertaining to Detroit, Ann Arbor, Port Huron, and SW Ontario
Matt

Who is DiamondJim1960....who actually gives a fuck?

Post by Matt » Tue Jan 24, 2023 6:25 am

From all appearances, he is a thin-skinned hack.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

DiamondJim1960

Re: Who is DiamondJim1960....who actually gives a fuck?

Post by DiamondJim1960 » Wed Jan 25, 2023 10:01 am

Done
Last edited by DiamondJim1960 on Wed Jan 25, 2023 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Jan 25, 2023 11:49 am

DiamondJim1960 wrote:
Wed Jan 25, 2023 10:01 am
Who is DJ-1960 and who the ______cares.
Truthfully not asking anyone to care. In all fairness I threw a few darts in this forum and understood its purpose.
My name is Jim Hughes and I will be 63 in August. My best accomplishment to date is still being a parent to both my sons Blake age 29 and James 32. We gather now and then with my ex-wife Christine and their girlfriends and have a nice dinner as we did last night.
My radio career and hospital career for the most part has been what has kept me busy. Hospital work weekdays (Beaumont, McLaren and Ascension) with doing. Radio weekends......I have worked all over the state as a jock in mostly Classic Rock and Country formats. In Detroit 94.7 WCSX and 106.7 W4 Country. Up until a few years ago I worked on music and music alone. I moved over to Total Traffic in Southfield. I had never did traffic and my first outing was a learning experience. I applied at Audacy and you are hearing my second attempt doing traffic. Yes, I have have learned a lot. I am still working on it and may once in awhile compromise a report with a name or location.
My travel over the last ten years has had its challenge as I battle two blood conditions that mirror leukemia ,but most likely won't kill me. That is the better part of the condition as I go through infusion, IVG Therapy, low dose chemotherapy, and lately a new drug called N-Plate. It has hospitalized me eight times in ten years and I manage to battle back. In 2017 I spent twenty four days in Ascension Southfield. Had two mini TIA's (strokes) and thought I was cashing in. Made it back and when covid hit in 2020 after another ten days in the hospital started retirement plans from Ascension. I picked up the traffic positions and worked from my home studio until I took the job at WWJ.

As I know we have those that love cross checking. My blood conditions ITP and ALPS which has me also listed as a Natl Patient at The National Institute of Health in Bethesda.

ALPS:
https://www.niaid.nih.gov/diseases-cond ... drome-alps

ITP:
https://g.co/kgs/enZxYX

Not asking for anyone's help....not asking anything. I fight my battle......Where I was wrong is retorting in a platform that seems to cater to a group that enjoys critiqing those in media. I said I was done a few days ago and still my name was being brought up. The question was asked and here is my answer. I will not comment in the forum again unless its a positive thought. So most likely just looking in.....I know this long diatrade might garner a few comments. So be it......... Enjoy and that is who DJ-1960 is.
Here's a true curiosity question? Since the radio work seems to have been a side gig on the weekends... what did you do for the hospitals?

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed Jan 25, 2023 4:56 pm

Rate This wrote:
Wed Jan 25, 2023 11:49 am
DiamondJim1960 wrote:
Truthfully not asking anyone to care. In all fairness I threw a few darts in this forum and understood its purpose.
My name is Jim Hughes and I will be 63 in August. My best accomplishment to date is still being a parent to both my sons Blake age 29 and James 32. We gather now and then with my ex-wife Christine and their girlfriends and have a nice dinner as we did last night.
My radio career and hospital career for the most part has been what has kept me busy. Hospital work weekdays (Beaumont, McLaren and Ascension) with doing. Radio weekends......I have worked all over the state as a jock in mostly Classic Rock and Country formats. In Detroit 94.7 WCSX and 106.7 W4 Country. Up until a few years ago I worked on music and music alone. I moved over to Total Traffic in Southfield. I had never did traffic and my first outing was a learning experience. I applied at Audacy and you are hearing my second attempt doing traffic. Yes, I have have learned a lot. I am still working on it and may once in awhile compromise a report with a name or location.
My travel over the last ten years has had its challenge as I battle two blood conditions that mirror leukemia ,but most likely won't kill me. That is the better part of the condition as I go through infusion, IVG Therapy, low dose chemotherapy, and lately a new drug called N-Plate. It has hospitalized me eight times in ten years and I manage to battle back. In 2017 I spent twenty four days in Ascension Southfield. Had two mini TIA's (strokes) and thought I was cashing in. Made it back and when covid hit in 2020 after another ten days in the hospital started retirement plans from Ascension. I picked up the traffic positions and worked from my home studio until I took the job at WWJ.

As I know we have those that love cross checking. My blood conditions ITP and ALPS which has me also listed as a Natl Patient at The National Institute of Health in Bethesda.

ALPS:

ITP:

Not asking for anyone's help....not asking anything. I fight my battle......Where I was wrong is retorting in a platform that seems to cater to a group that enjoys critiqing those in media. I said I was done a few days ago and still my name was being brought up. The question was asked and here is my answer. I will not comment in the forum again unless its a positive thought. So most likely just looking in.....I know this long diatrade might garner a few comments. So be it......... Enjoy and that is who DJ-1960 is.
Here's a true curiosity question? Since the radio work seems to have been a side gig on the weekends... what did you do for the hospitals?
Weird that he'd answer and then delete it.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Jan 25, 2023 5:00 pm

Matt wrote:
Wed Jan 25, 2023 4:56 pm
Rate This wrote:
Wed Jan 25, 2023 11:49 am
DiamondJim1960 wrote:

ALPS:

ITP:

Weird that he'd answer and then delete it.
This whole thing has been bizarre.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Wed Jan 25, 2023 6:37 pm

With the clues we have, we should have his identity and address in no time.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Wed Jan 25, 2023 6:39 pm

I have a suspicion. His name isn’t Jim. Either way, what a stupid situation.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

dial-it-in

Post by dial-it-in » Wed Jan 25, 2023 9:08 pm

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic