Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Who is EDJ....Love to find out

Discussion pertaining to Detroit, Ann Arbor, Port Huron, and SW Ontario
Colonel Flagg

Re: Who is EDJ....Love to find out

Post by Colonel Flagg » Tue Jan 31, 2023 11:43 am

Matt wrote:
Tue Jan 31, 2023 11:02 am
Rate This wrote:
Thu Jan 26, 2023 10:36 pm
edj wrote:
Thu Jan 26, 2023 9:05 pm
I had forgotten how inappropriate and awkward Erin Vermeulen’s pauses are. It’s almost as bad as William Shatner. Stumbling and pausing inappropriately in the same story is cringeworthy. Erin, please work on that. Oh, and no worry about posting a photo. I know what you look like.
Ouch. That and she tends to talk so fast the whole story becomes one long run on sentence so where she should pause she motors right on through.

Unlike her I don’t pause awkwardly. The challenge is still open. No word from Erin yet.
So on top of being a terrible newsreader, we can now call her "Shit and Run Erin?"
It's far more likely that Erin realized it's not worth her time (or anyone else's) to be dealing with a couple of known droolers on a message board for radio geeks.

Just a guess, of course.

"Pretty soon, every kid in America will wish he were me"

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Jan 31, 2023 11:54 am

Colonel Flagg wrote:
Tue Jan 31, 2023 11:43 am
Matt wrote:
Tue Jan 31, 2023 11:02 am
Rate This wrote:
Thu Jan 26, 2023 10:36 pm
edj wrote:
Thu Jan 26, 2023 9:05 pm
I had forgotten how inappropriate and awkward Erin Vermeulen’s pauses are. It’s almost as bad as William Shatner. Stumbling and pausing inappropriately in the same story is cringeworthy. Erin, please work on that. Oh, and no worry about posting a photo. I know what you look like.
Ouch. That and she tends to talk so fast the whole story becomes one long run on sentence so where she should pause she motors right on through.

Unlike her I don’t pause awkwardly. The challenge is still open. No word from Erin yet.
So on top of being a terrible newsreader, we can now call her "Shit and Run Erin?"
It's far more likely that Erin realized it's not worth her time (or anyone else's) to be dealing with a couple of known droolers on a message board for radio geeks.

Just a guess, of course.
Well actually Matt has the right of it. She made a challenge, I accepted and she ran away. I'm gonna ignore the rest of your comment because nobody knows me here... so go screw off. You have no idea whether I'm capable or not.

Frosty

Post by Frosty » Wed Feb 01, 2023 3:16 pm

I'm still waiting for the proper pronunciation of Saline.

Port Huron: Port Huhr-on .. or Port Urine?

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Wed Feb 01, 2023 4:02 pm

I liked Erin V. on WCSX, but I still think it's horseshit that Trudi Daniels was fired from that role.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic