Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

4Warn Weather

Discussion pertaining to Detroit, Ann Arbor, Port Huron, and SW Ontario
BKRPDM

4Warn Weather

Post by BKRPDM » Sat Dec 17, 2022 8:33 pm

-Is it just me, or does it seem like Kim Adams is out more than she’s on?

-With the predicted storm for late next week, we will be sure to see Paul Gross calling for the end of the world. He’s very smart when it comes to weather, but he really goes for the dramatics. I miss Andrew Humphrey. He was a little too folksy IMO, but didn’t go overboard with his forecasts.

Circle Seven

Re: 4Warn Weather

Post by Circle Seven » Sun Dec 18, 2022 9:25 am

BKRPDM wrote:
Sat Dec 17, 2022 8:33 pm
-Is it just me, or does it seem like Kim Adams is out more than she’s on?

-With the predicted storm for late next week, we will be sure to see Paul Gross calling for the end of the world. He’s very smart when it comes to weather, but he really goes for the dramatics. I miss Andrew Humphrey. He was a little too folksy IMO, but didn’t go overboard with his forecasts.
Humphrey was perfect. I think his 3 to 5 day out forecasts would turn out to be the most accurate out of the local weather people in Metro Detroit.
I know that will cause a heaping helping of grumbling from the weather "experts" here on Buzzboard, but that's the way I remember it.

Gross is over the board too technical. Gimme a break sometimes. He acts like he's teaching Meteorology 101.
Can we agree that 92.73% of the viewers just want to know if it's going to rain or snow tomorrow?
And whether to layer up, or just go out in their Fruit of the Looms?

Michiganviewer

Re: 4Warn Weather

Post by Michiganviewer » Sun Dec 18, 2022 9:59 am

Never liked Andrew Humphrey as he was to dry.
Paul Gross is decent as he shows a little passion. I miss Chuck. He was perfect for Channel 4 weather. They should bring Chuck back.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic