Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Bally Sports Detroit App

Discussion pertaining to Detroit, Ann Arbor, Port Huron, and SW Ontario
Art Van Damme

Bally Sports Detroit App

Post by Art Van Damme » Wed Apr 27, 2022 4:25 pm

Been streaming the Wings games most of the season via Bally Sports Detroit App on my Apple TV. (I do not have catv service just internet).

Until about a month ago. It just wouldn’t stream. I uninstalled the app. Reinstalled it. Did the passcode with my iPhone and identified my provider (WOW!) I even reset the Apple TV. Made no difference.

Got an error message saying “there is an error with the content or you are restricted in viewing the content”.

My questions are, have you experienced this? Did Bally pull access unless you have catv service?

I’ve been pulling in games via alternate illegal streams.

Art

SolidGoldDancers

Re: Bally Sports Detroit App

Post by SolidGoldDancers » Wed Apr 27, 2022 6:35 pm

I had a similar situation with Spectrum. I had a legacy package that was pretty much locals, RSNs and premium channels. Had it for a long time and it worked streaming as well as CATV. Sinclair takes over, rebrands and I get an email saying that effective next billing cycle, Bally Sports Detroit would no longer be available.

So yeah, I can totally see this happening.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Re: Bally Sports Detroit App

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Wed Apr 27, 2022 7:34 pm

I never got the Bally app to work to begin with when they changed over last year.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic