Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Drew & Mike Podcast Complaint Thread

Discussion pertaining to Detroit, Ann Arbor, Port Huron, and SW Ontario
unscopedaircheck

Re: Drew & Mike Podcast Complaint Thread

Post by unscopedaircheck » Tue Dec 20, 2022 6:40 am

I can't believe these assholes spent 10 minutes listening to one of their old shows on Thursday. Un fucking believable

pargoff

Post by pargoff » Tue Dec 20, 2022 1:08 pm

unscopedaircheck wrote:
Tue Dec 20, 2022 6:40 am
I can't believe these assholes spent 10 minutes listening to one of their old shows on Thursday. Un fucking believable
Why would you continue to listen to something you hate so much?

Sherwood420

Post by Sherwood420 » Sat Dec 24, 2022 9:40 am

unscopedaircheck wrote:
Mon Oct 03, 2022 3:07 pm
So they talk non-stop prior to Karl's show and then AFTER the show they recap it.

Who the fuck cares? How many people want to recap a concert from some local Rochester NY band?

And Karl's entire existence revolves around Stuttering John. John is a loser but who is the bigger loser? Stuttering John or Karl...my vote is Karl.

I mean, take a look at this chode

https://images.app.goo.gl/DYHaMGwVCZwfhxQY9
Holy Crap! I've heard of faces for radio before, but Karl takes it to another level! Dude looks.....special. I don't mean that in a nasty way, actually, I do. I cannot stand Karl, or his "contributions " to D&M. Seeing Karl's pic is my own Christmas present. Definitely looks like there is something SERIOUSLY
wrong with him. 🤣

Circle Seven

Post by Circle Seven » Sat Dec 24, 2022 9:27 pm

Sherwood420 wrote:
Sat Dec 24, 2022 9:40 am
... Holy Crap! I've heard of faces for radio before, but Karl takes it to another level! Dude looks.....
When Drew and Mike were still on WRIF, I would always picture I was listening to Beavis and Butthead.

unscopedaircheck

Post by unscopedaircheck » Tue Jan 03, 2023 3:21 pm

They're back today with a new show. I'm sure genius Marc will have some smug commentary about everything that's happened the past 2 weeks.

unscopedaircheck

Post by unscopedaircheck » Fri Jan 06, 2023 2:48 pm

So yesterday's show...Karl wasn't even on and they're talking about him.

They did mention he has a club foot. What a fucking loser

Sherwood420

Post by Sherwood420 » Sat Jan 07, 2023 2:29 am

Yeah, I heard that as well. At least Drew I believe said that clown Karl would not be on next week. Then they proceed to talk ABOUT 🤡 KARL. Can't escape that total CLOWN.

I know they check into this board sometimes. I've been ripping on the Karl segment, because to me it's bad radio. Drew used to bitch about Mazeway when he was on once a week. I remember Drew saying they shouldn't have to change things around for one person. Yet that is EXACTLY what they do with Karl. Does the show get THAT many of Karl's people listening? I mean Drew is a SMART DUDE. So there is no way he would continue to do this, unless it's beneficial to his show.

I wanted to come on here and change things up for once and say NICE THINGS about D&M Podcast: Drew is amazing!! Truly one of the BEST broadcasters I've ever listened to. I started listening in 10th grade and have listened off and on, mostly on for all these years. Drew, you sir are a Detroit legend. I'm very glad I've had the chance to listen to you all these years. Hell, Drew knows more about pop culture than me and he's like 25 years older. I hope we have your podcast to listen to for years to come.

Marc: you seem very plugged into pop culture and sports as well. I like your thought out and rather informed intelligent takes. Keep up the great work.

Brandon, the Boner Line is always fkkn 🔥 bro. I've NEVER heard one that wasn't funny. Plus your Britney impressions crack me the fuck up. You rock dude. Also the drops are the fkkn SHIT man.

Trudi, I love your voice and your laugh. Plus your friggin beautiful--now I'm sounding like a creep making comments that you guys read. I also enjoy your thoughts on different matters, as it's obvious you are an informed person. Plus you always seem in a good mood, and you put up with all those chuckleheads.

The rest: Bentley, not on enough. However when you are, you always get a good couple laughs outta me. Plus you seem like a good dude 👍.

Maz--what can be said....other than when your on, it's YOUR WORLD. You take over the show sometimes, but I like it, cause you make me laugh and seem like a good guy as well.

Karl-- eat shit. You fkkn SUCK, and I ONLY WISH you didn't have some blackmail picks of the crew-- cause then they wouldn't have to have you ON. Stay in Dumpchester NY. Also, I fkkn cannot STAND your NASAL ASS VOICE. You also sound like a fkkn "PUKER", AND it sounds like you PUSH YOUR VOICE. Yet your clown ass ALWAYS has something to say about someone's VOCAL FRY or some shit. Also, Jen, who THEY SAY is your wife sounds like a dude...she does not have nutz, correct?? Just making sure. I wish your club ass foot gets amputated and you are laid up and can't do Drew's show. Fuck your show AND....FUCK.YOU.

So, I obviously HATE Karl. Ruins the show that I LOVE and GREW UP ON. So FUCK OFF KARL.

To the real members of D&M podcast: keep up the GREAT WORK. I LOVE the show and listen everyday, I just fast forward thru the club footed segments. Keep up the PHENOMENAL WORK....and KEEP IT STIFF!!

unscopedaircheck

Post by unscopedaircheck » Sun Jan 08, 2023 12:15 pm

Agree with you on Karl 100%.

Have to disagree on Marc. He's second only to Karl as a recipient of my hatred. The fat fuck thinks he's an expert on everything.

Sherwood420

Post by Sherwood420 » Mon Jan 09, 2023 2:03 am

Well at least we can agree on Karl. Just get him off the show.

I don't know Marc and have never met him. I don't think he's a "fat fuck", maybe a bit overweight as he has said himself. To me, he seems knowledge on what he talks about and I feel he brings something to the table.

I'm sorry you don't care for Marc, we will have to agree to disagree on Marc.

Though we will always have our shared hatred over Karl tho!

mikemach

Post by mikemach » Mon Jan 09, 2023 9:05 am

I don't like Karl but apparently people do, I can live with that. Marc can piss me off at times, but try carrying a show like that for several hours a day, the guy is good! Overall a great podcast, even though it's the only one I really listen to.

Sherwood420

Post by Sherwood420 » Mon Jan 09, 2023 1:43 pm

Your completely right about carrying a podcast that's regularly 3+ hrs long, 5vdays a week.

That's kinda why I made the post about everything I liked about each person and the show overall.

This is the main podcast I listen to. I would say I listen everyday. I was listening at work one day and really thought about how much content they do put out, I enjoy 90%+ of it and it's free. So that's the main reason I was trying to give them some praise and appreciation for what they do. I know the show makes my day better.

Marc, I'm not sure I agree with you about Mileys TAINT. I guess we well have to agree to disagree on TAINTGATE.

I will say so that when they are off I get pissed. Basically because I don't have a "heads up" and am expecting a new show, only a no ahh ahhh. However that is just me nit picking.
Last edited by Sherwood420 on Mon Jan 09, 2023 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sherwood420

Post by Sherwood420 » Mon Jan 09, 2023 6:29 pm

I also wanted to that Bran-Dons Britney Spears imitation is friggin EPIC!!

unscopedaircheck

Post by unscopedaircheck » Wed Jan 25, 2023 8:07 pm

Almost as irritating as Karl is Drew's constant talking about true crime. A little goes a long way.

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed Jan 25, 2023 8:16 pm

Does Mike ever appear?

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

unscopedaircheck

Post by unscopedaircheck » Wed Jan 25, 2023 9:15 pm

Yes

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic