Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

The Real cancelled!!

Discussion pertaining to Detroit, Ann Arbor, Port Huron, and SW Ontario
MasterB

Re: The Real cancelled!!

Post by MasterB » Fri Apr 15, 2022 1:31 am

I wonder what WOTV in West Michigan will put on at 9AM in the fall they could maybe try and get Tamron Hall from CW7 that Sinclair owns. I was surprised when Sinclair got both Tamron Hall & Kelly Clarkson as I thought one of them was going to be on the Nexstar TV stations WOTV, Wood TV one of them. Maury's replacement will be on WXSP or CW7 maybe WXSP as Nexstar was maybe the launch partner for the show as it was cleared in 90% of the country.

Go Pistons, Let's Go Redwings.

thatguy

Post by thatguy » Thu Jun 23, 2022 9:27 pm

I never lose sleep when a daytime talk show is cancelled

"Turn off that bulls**t! Turn off that mother f***kin' radio!"

dial-it-in

Post by dial-it-in » Thu Jun 23, 2022 10:53 pm

It became unwatchable during and after the pandemic. It was barely tolerable prior. It improved when they fired Tamar Braxton but started to suffer when Mowry left. Its been downhill since.
Not only was it painful to watch/listen towards the end on regular topics but when they got political it became absolutely brutal.

MasterB

Post by MasterB » Fri Jun 24, 2022 12:59 am

This is a bit off-topic Right This Minute got canceled reruns started in May and will run through the summer with one more EP in early Sep to wrap the show up as one of the Co-Hosts posted to social media a fan wanted to know why RTM was in repeats. I'm guessing WXMI Fox17 will put Jennifer Hudson at 1PM and maybe double run Dateline from 2PM to 4PM before the news at 4PM. I could be wrong on that just have to wait and see.

Go Pistons, Let's Go Redwings.

thatguy

Post by thatguy » Fri Jun 24, 2022 6:56 am

Good riddance to RTM. Never understood the point of that show. If I wanted to watch viral videos, I'd go to youtube. Without the comments

"Turn off that bulls**t! Turn off that mother f***kin' radio!"

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic