Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

GRACENOTE ATSC 3.0

Discussion pertaining to Detroit, Ann Arbor, Port Huron, and SW Ontario
ReallyStoked

GRACENOTE ATSC 3.0

Post by ReallyStoked » Tue Mar 22, 2022 8:31 pm

Is anyone familiar how Gracenote gets its data? For the new Detroit ATSC 3.0 stations, has Gracenote incorporated that programming information into its listings yet? The Flint market just started having ATSC 3.0 stations, but the programming information isn’t yet appearing in Plex, which is based on Gracenote. I would like to start recording from these stations, especially if they ever actually have something in 4K. Any thoughts/suggestions?

SolidGoldDancers

Re: GRACENOTE ATSC 3.0

Post by SolidGoldDancers » Wed Mar 23, 2022 8:58 am

If you are using a HDHomerun device, I believe it provides an XMLTV feed.

No one seems to be providing reliable data for these stations yet. My AndroidTV boxes sometimes have data, but usually not. SchedulesDirect hasn't even given notice of their plans.

KeenerGold

Re: GRACENOTE ATSC 3.0

Post by KeenerGold » Wed Mar 23, 2022 1:21 pm

I've disabled the ATSC 3.0 stations on my Sony A80J for now, the audio is almost a half-second ahead of the picture on all of the lighthouse stations. Too much variance to adjust with lip sync controls.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic