Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

The Nine

Discussion pertaining to Detroit, Ann Arbor, Port Huron, and SW Ontario
SoutheastMIViewer

The Nine

Post by SoutheastMIViewer » Tue Dec 28, 2021 9:18 am

I am digging todays host of The Nine on WJBK Fox2. Lee Thomas, Alan Longstreet and Kellie Rowe.

It seems mellow and real. What I mean by real is the type of banter is the kind you would have with friends/family.

Should this be the new Nine cast?

If you don’t have a mask covering your exhaust pipe on the car, you are not trying to stop global warming by preventing the harmful emission particles from spraying out!

Deleted User 15716

Re: The Nine

Post by Deleted User 15716 » Tue Dec 28, 2021 11:31 am

I just don't care for Lee Thomas.
I'm sure everyone here has a couple of people in front of the camera that they just don't care for.
Thomas is one of them for me.

Ed Klee

Post by Ed Klee » Tue Dec 28, 2021 4:26 pm

I like these host, they are real and genuine! Don't miss Deena and her blotchy chest, Lue and her attitude and wig Ryan is to loud I like the 3 of them

I am ordinary American!

ProducerXM

Post by ProducerXM » Tue Dec 28, 2021 6:40 pm

SoutheastMIViewer wrote:
Tue Dec 28, 2021 9:18 am
I am digging todays host of The Nine on WJBK Fox2. Lee Thomas, Alan Longstreet and Kellie Rowe.

It seems mellow and real. What I mean by real is the type of banter is the kind you would have with friends/family.

Should this be the new Nine cast?
No

Tman

Post by Tman » Wed Dec 29, 2021 12:01 am

No

deadend

Post by deadend » Wed Dec 29, 2021 6:22 pm

I’d love to see a permanent set of deena, robin murdoch, Kelly Rowe, then if I’m choosing out of the rest of them, Lee Thomas and Josh Langdon.

Dump creepy Derek Kevra and his partner Longstreet, the narcissist marielle lue and the screaming Ryan ermani.

Rose Lorraine

Post by Rose Lorraine » Sun Jan 02, 2022 11:23 pm

I have not watched since Kellie Rowe came on. I check in the morning and promptly switch. My favorites would be Deena, Lee and Ryan. Marrielle Lu always seems to be in a bitchey mood.

Dick Pepperfield

Post by Dick Pepperfield » Mon Jan 03, 2022 7:59 am

Did Deena move to the evening broadcast? Haven't seen her in the mornings at all, not even the Health Works segments. I did however, see her doing the 6 o'clock one night last week.

km1125

Post by km1125 » Mon Jan 03, 2022 8:13 am

Dick Pepperfield wrote:
Mon Jan 03, 2022 7:59 am
Did Deena move to the evening broadcast? Haven't seen her in the mornings at all, not even the Health Works segments. I did however, see her doing the 6 o'clock one night last week.
Seems like I saw her doing a segment on the Nine and then the same day she was on the desk at 6pm and also on the desk at 10pm. Not sure how she pulled that off!

Doubt it's permanent though... Probably just filling in where necessary

SoutheastMIViewer

Post by SoutheastMIViewer » Tue Jan 04, 2022 2:33 pm

Dick Pepperfield wrote:
Mon Jan 03, 2022 7:59 am
I think it was just because of the Holiday Time-off from others at the station. Deena and the others were back to normal on the Nine this morning.

Was able to only handle watching 5 mins of the Nine before getting annoyed and shutting it off.

If you don’t have a mask covering your exhaust pipe on the car, you are not trying to stop global warming by preventing the harmful emission particles from spraying out!

musicfan

Post by musicfan » Tue Jan 04, 2022 5:07 pm

It could have been worse. The Princess Queen Marielle Lue was missing (AGAIN). I swear, this woman has been off the air more than she has been on. They need to move her off her daytime throne and switch her with Robin Murdoch. Spending time doing spots on a snowy overpass during this winter is where her entitled ass belongs.

dial-it-in

Post by dial-it-in » Tue Feb 01, 2022 4:08 pm

Deena is the glue and the show suffers when shes not there. Lee, Ryan, the weather boys and Kellie all range from "meh" to solid.

deadend

Post by deadend » Wed Feb 02, 2022 3:57 am

I can’t believe the weather buddies Derek Kreepvra and Allen ShlongStreet. They were playing leapfrog with each other in the studios all over social media like two little girls and every time there’s a storm the rest of the fox 2 staff make joking references to those two spending the night together alone on the weather room.

Is that appropriate? To be clear, I’m not saying their behavior is wrong but to advertise it like they do doesn’t seem right. Even if it was Jason Carr and Tayren Asher I don’t feel it would be right to show them getting physical with each other and people cracking jokes about their personal life.

It’s just very unprofessional.

dial-it-in

Post by dial-it-in » Wed Feb 02, 2022 9:41 pm

deadend wrote:
Wed Feb 02, 2022 3:57 am
I can’t believe the weather buddies Derek Kreepvra and Allen ShlongStreet. They were playing leapfrog with each other in the studios all over social media like two little girls and every time there’s a storm the rest of the fox 2 staff make joking references to those two spending the night together alone on the weather room.

Is that appropriate? To be clear, I’m not saying their behavior is wrong but to advertise it like they do doesn’t seem right. Even if it was Jason Carr and Tayren Asher I don’t feel it would be right to show them getting physical with each other and people cracking jokes about their personal life.

FOX 2 on the weekends is the definition of unprofessional. Its unwatchable lately.

jsf

Post by jsf » Thu Feb 03, 2022 10:58 am

dial-it-in wrote:
Wed Feb 02, 2022 9:41 pm
deadend wrote:
Wed Feb 02, 2022 3:57 am

FOX 2 on the weekends is the definition of unprofessional. Its unwatchable lately.
X2 It's only about eating and fluff pieces, no real news

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic