Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Wendy Williams to be cancelled!!

Discussion pertaining to Detroit, Ann Arbor, Port Huron, and SW Ontario
Deleted User 7620

Wendy Williams to be cancelled!!

Post by Deleted User 7620 » Mon Feb 21, 2022 3:03 pm

https://variety.com/2022/tv/news/wendy- ... 75268/amp/

No surprise here! This is going to cause a lot of schedule reshuffling with many of the Fox O&Os, including WJBK.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Re: Wendy Williams to be cancelled!!

Post by MWmetalhead » Mon Feb 21, 2022 4:03 pm

I honestly did not realize Ms. Williams had health issues. That's unfortunate. I wish her the best.

Definitely a big loss for Fox 2.
Morgan Wallen is a piece of garbage.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Mon Feb 21, 2022 4:03 pm

Well, when guest hosts have dominated the show the last 3 years, it's bound to happen.
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

dial-it-in

Post by dial-it-in » Mon Feb 21, 2022 5:10 pm

I cant believe it took this long to happen. The show was barely tolerable when she hosted. The guest hosts were pretty much unwatchable.

Deleted User 15062

Post by Deleted User 15062 » Mon Feb 21, 2022 5:15 pm

MWmetalhead wrote:
Mon Feb 21, 2022 4:03 pm
I honestly did not realize Ms. Williams had health issues. That's unfortunate. I wish her the best.

Definitely a big loss for Fox 2.
Lifetime had 2 specials on. One of them had how she had to put pressure on her legs, while she CLAIMED a hip hop artist raped her, while she never pressed charges nor named him. She talked about that and her health, laying on a couch. The movie special before it was not realistic, as it looked like a WKRP props setting. Did not look real.

If you knew her before, you saw how much plastic (even silicone) surgery she had. She looks NOTHING like before.

I was not a fan of hers. Let's leave it at that.

Luke

Post by Luke » Mon Feb 21, 2022 7:48 pm

Sherri Shepherd is just going to slide into the spot. She’s been guest hosting and has the highest ratings. No big deal as far as schedules are concerned. It’s not like they’re replacing Oprah.

That said, best wishes to Wendy Williams. Love or or hate her, she’s a great personality.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Tue Feb 22, 2022 5:21 am

Great personality? No. Entertaining because you never know what's going to come out over mouth? Yes. Catchy cult like signaling: "how you doinnnn..."?Check. It was like TMZ in talk show format.

The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

jsf

Post by jsf » Tue Feb 22, 2022 1:26 pm

I'd love to know the who watches that show, I was in a Drs. office one day and it was on the TV and it drove me crazy. I heard that she was off the show because she was drying out, I never watch the show but I see the ad's on channel 2 and I must say I have never heard of any of the fill ins.

Luke

Post by Luke » Tue Feb 22, 2022 7:39 pm

MasterB

Post by MasterB » Wed Feb 23, 2022 12:09 am

All the best to Wendy Williams get better soon not surprised that Sherri Shepherd got her own talk show.
Go Pistons, Let's Go Redwings.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Wed Feb 23, 2022 12:30 am

jsf wrote:
Tue Feb 22, 2022 1:26 pm
I'd love to know the who watches that show, I was in a Drs. office one day and it was on the TV and it drove me crazy. I heard that she was off the show because she was drying out, I never watch the show but I see the ad's on channel 2 and I must say I have never heard of any of the fill ins.
At my former job, it was on all the time. The average demo in my office was Black women 25-54.

Audacity sucks.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic