Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Oxford High School shooting

Discussion pertaining to Detroit, Ann Arbor, Port Huron, and SW Ontario
Mr.Transistor

Re: Oxford High School shooting

Post by Mr.Transistor » Thu Dec 02, 2021 10:37 am

The parent(s) should be brought up on charges as well. Not sure, just father, or mom and dad. But the fact this kid got a hold of a gun somehow and it was not locked up, someone screwed up big time

Ed Klee

Post by Ed Klee » Thu Dec 02, 2021 11:17 am

It is a horrible event, innocent people killed a community hurting, however like everything else the media in Detroit is running it into the ground.

I am ordinary American!

Deleted User 15688

Post by Deleted User 15688 » Thu Dec 02, 2021 12:29 pm

Ed Klee wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 11:17 am
It is a horrible event, innocent people killed a community hurting, however like everything else the media in Detroit is running it into the ground.
I totally agree.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu Dec 02, 2021 12:49 pm

He looks like the new breed of Trump Evangelist Pew Research discovered earlier this year.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Ben Zonia

Post by Ben Zonia » Thu Dec 02, 2021 1:19 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 12:49 pm
He looks like the new breed of Trump Evangelist Pew Research discovered earlier this year.
Total fabrication and cheap shot. Inflammatory photo edited out.

Envy had to have played a part in this. Envy has been whipped up in our society for many years, but never to the degree it has in the last couple of years. This has to be a factor for motive. The first victims who died struck me as Valedictorian, Homecoming Queen, and Football Standout. The leaders. Another factor that seems to have been glazed over as a motive is that he was being singled out for personal abuse. Not for politics or religion. A Trump supporting Christian would respect the leaders of the class. Anyone who is politicizing this is a reprobate. He was likely depressed and being treated with SSRIs, which can often cause acting out in class and aggression, and not associated with the type of "geek" he appears to be.

"I had a job for a while as an announcer at WWV but I finally quit, because I couldn't stand the hours."

-Author Unknown

km1125

Post by km1125 » Thu Dec 02, 2021 2:28 pm

Ben Zonia wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 1:19 pm
TC Talks wrote:

Envy had to have played a part in this. Envy has been whipped up in our society for many years, but never to the degree it has in the last couple of years. This has to be a factor for motive. The first victims who died struck me as Valedictorian, Homecoming Queen, and Football Standout. The leaders. Another factor that seems to have been glazed over as a motive is that he was being singled out for personal abuse. Not for politics or religion. A Trump supporting Christian would respect the leaders of the class. Anyone who is politicizing this is a reprobate. He was likely depressed and being treated with SSRIs, which can often cause acting out in class and aggression, and not associated with the type of "geek" he appears to be.
Perhaps if we just made everybody Valedictorians and Homecoming Queens we could eliminate all of this.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Thu Dec 02, 2021 3:01 pm

It indeed would be interesting to know if prescribed or illicit drugs affected his mood and overall state of mind.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu Dec 02, 2021 3:02 pm

Duplicate
Last edited by TC Talks on Thu Dec 02, 2021 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu Dec 02, 2021 3:02 pm

km1125 wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 2:28 pm
Ben Zonia wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 1:19 pm
TC Talks wrote:

Perhaps if we just made everybody Valedictorians and Homecoming Queens we could eliminate all of this.
That would probably work, or hold gun owners more accountable.

― Noam Chomsky

Mr.Transistor

Post by Mr.Transistor » Thu Dec 02, 2021 3:38 pm

These are the times we live in, we can't take a tragedy/horrible event for what it is. We have to do these background checks to see what side of the political aisle these perpetrators come from and entrench ourselves so that we all take a side and dig our heels in even more for the great divide. This is both sides- saw with the perp that ran down the innocent people in the parade and now this.

riggs

Post by riggs » Thu Dec 02, 2021 7:12 pm

Why does a 15 year old need a handgun?
Did he steal it out of a gun safe or did Dad just give it to him?
If Dad gave it to him, charge him as an accomplice

Some kids stayed home from school out of fear of something happening.
So either they feared it and didn't report it - or they reported it and it wasn't taken seriously.
Monster's parents were in the school hours before this because of the monster's behavior. Monster was then let back in class. What behavior was discussed, possible threats? Someone other than monster has blood on their hands and needs to be charged.

Sidney sit down, relax, have a sandwich, drink a glass of milk, do some fucking thing

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Thu Dec 02, 2021 7:13 pm

His mother was a Trump loving gun nut.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/mother-accus ... 00258.html

The censorship king from out of state.

riggs

Post by riggs » Thu Dec 02, 2021 7:13 pm

Ed Klee wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 11:17 am
And they're supposed to say "That's it, now, who's on the new season of Dancing With The Stars?"

Of course they're talking about this. There is still more news coming out. If you don't like it, shut it off.

Sidney sit down, relax, have a sandwich, drink a glass of milk, do some fucking thing

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu Dec 02, 2021 8:41 pm

km1125 wrote:
Wed Dec 01, 2021 12:22 pm
Rate This wrote:
Wed Dec 01, 2021 11:31 am
I’m hoping to see what the kid looks like once they get him charged presumably as an adult. Sounds like home may or may not have been a jacked up place given the sudden lawyering up which is weird to me. Maybe his parents don’t believe it?
Fox2 was saying the family was "lawyering up" and "not cooperating" with police, but just because you retain a lawyer to protect you own civil or Constitutional rights should not be interpreted as "not cooperating". I think you'd be a moron to not retain counsel for any serious interaction with law enforcement.
Another bad take. These parents are shit, just as bad as Brian Laundrie's parents in Florida.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Dec 02, 2021 11:37 pm

Matt wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 8:41 pm
km1125 wrote:
Wed Dec 01, 2021 12:22 pm
Rate This wrote:
Wed Dec 01, 2021 11:31 am
I’m hoping to see what the kid looks like once they get him charged presumably as an adult. Sounds like home may or may not have been a jacked up place given the sudden lawyering up which is weird to me. Maybe his parents don’t believe it?
Fox2 was saying the family was "lawyering up" and "not cooperating" with police, but just because you retain a lawyer to protect you own civil or Constitutional rights should not be interpreted as "not cooperating". I think you'd be a moron to not retain counsel for any serious interaction with law enforcement.
Another bad take. These parents are shit, just as bad as Brian Laundrie's parents in Florida.
I would say they know they fucked up.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic